Arion/Ferguson/PowerSky...Chat

Ord Mantel

Registered
No discussion on upload.

You must input last Bulsat key manualy, or last .irk key Keys B6828...

attachment.php

GIORGOS70

Registered
best software for powersky 8210

Hi

Can anybody inform me which is the best software for the powersky 8210 receiver?????

Thank you for your answers

sam_pon

Registered
Hi

Can anybody inform me which is the best software for the powersky 8210 receiver?????

Thank you for your answers

i hope the same wish

to find what is the best firmware for 8210 with all functions working because i found many firmware for this model but it is not working good in some functions of remote buttons like : recall , and in creating favorite menu

thanks in advanced

briosa

Donating Member
Hi friends, please can you tell me if there`s a firmware to open BISS keys in Ferguson Ariva 210 Combo ? Thanks:thum:

coal1

Registered
not chat ot this thread!

hi guys, my new openbox s1 wont read any of your files on my usb stick.cant flash it or upgrade firmware. What am i doing wrong?My system settings are :
Boot Loader - 1.0
S/W Version 25
H/W Version openbox s1
Last update - Mar 24 2012
Serial Number 00**********
This is a pic of the one i bought below. sorry i didnt get another opticum x7 now :-(

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=170911180338

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
hi guys, my new openbox s1 wont read any of your files on my usb stick.cant flash it or upgrade firmware. What am i doing wrong?My system settings are :
Boot Loader - 1.0
S/W Version 25
H/W Version openbox s1
Last update - Mar 24 2012
Serial Number 00**********
This is a pic of the one i bought below. sorry i didnt get another opticum x7 now :-(

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=170911180338

all the files to upload, must be directly on,usb stick
need to be extracted, and can not be in folders

coal1

Registered
all the files to upload, must be directly on,usb stick
need to be extracted, and can not be in folders

Thanks JAKITAKI,

I can see the .wsw files on my usb key but only an older version will open.It keeps saying that the 6.0 version is an invalid file.
Many thanks for your reply earlier.
Is it possible to run newcamd or cccam on this box? if not i'm wasting my time.
Regards
Coal1:thum:

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thanks JAKITAKI,

I can see the .wsw files on my usb key but only an older version will open.It keeps saying that the 6.0 version is an invalid file.
Many thanks for your reply earlier.
Is it possible to run newcamd or cccam on this box? if not i'm wasting my time.
Regards
Coal1:thum:

Openbox S1, only Newcamd Protocol ;)

coal1

Registered
Thanks a lot jakitaki,
I have that version v36 uploaded on my Openbox s1 now but still cant see where i enter my newcamd line of info. is there a secret menu i need to access or something?
I have a spiderbox 9900 acting as server with legit card and have my other boxes ( dm500s and opticum x7 ) working off it with newcam. want to get this one working in the room.... thanks for your help.... Really appreciate the download too .

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thanks a lot jakitaki,
I have that version v36 uploaded on my Openbox s1 now but still cant see where i enter my newcamd line of info. is there a secret menu i need to access or something?
I have a spiderbox 9900 acting as server with legit card and have my other boxes ( dm500s and opticum x7 ) working off it with newcam. want to get this one working in the room.... thanks for your help.... Really appreciate the download too .

menu ****> 1113