Youtube plugin does not work on OpenPLI

kovy27

Registered
Hello, please can you give me an advice how to fix the following problem. I can not playback youtube on my device Dreambox800HD PVR original. Youtube plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube_h1+git424+fccce0d-r0.0_all.ipk does not work on image OpenPLI-original-dm800-20180327elhawary. It always report an error "There was an error in extract video url" resp. "Signature extraction failed". Thank you much in advance...

kovy27

Registered
continuation from previous message...

When I wanted to fix this problem with this - enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube-dl-fix I got the following:

root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install *.ipk Collected errors: * calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube-dl-fix: * enigma2-plugin-extensions-hdftoolbox * python-youtube-dl * curl * * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube-dl-fix.

And when I tried to install missing dependencies hdftoolbox, python-youtube-dl, curl one by one I always got a error saying something like that "It can not be installed - missing dependencies". So I do not know how to break this viciuos cirle. Thank you in advance...