OSCam 11.529-r0 emu r796 and OpenATV

anzonl

Registered
When I install this IPK as instructed, it doesn't show up in the softcam panel. What can be the problem? I have a Gigablue UHD Quad 4k and OpenATV 6.3 (June 20th).

dxn

Registered
When I install this IPK as instructed, it doesn't show up in the softcam panel. What can be the problem? I have a Gigablue UHD Quad 4k and OpenATV 6.3 (June 20th).

Check if the oscam bin, is with atributes 0755.
after that reboot box.

Evg77734

Registered
Now OpenATV officially do not support the softcam panel. Previously, the softcam panel appeared in the image if there was a script in etc / with the * emu extension and 755 rights now if in etc / init.d there is for example softcam.oscam.

1bedu12

Registered
for me it works, when i recover older settings. but there are changes in the latest openatv images, check if you come in with red button

anzonl

Registered
Now OpenATV officially do not support the softcam panel. Previously, the softcam panel appeared in the image if there was a script in etc / with the * emu extension and 755 rights now if in etc / init.d there is for example softcam.oscam.

These are the files from the OpenATV softcam menu, but none from the MadMax ipk.