CWPK

headhache

Registered
running on cwpk ;) not cw reshare as some idiots claim
oh really ? could you provide some kind of evidence about that ?
i see you are big expert in BCM hacking maybe you would reveall there more details about this hack ?

Hello everyone,

Im having a question, I guess it's a bit out of this topic, but it really intrigues me, is that I found lot of STB with some special private servers that can run some of the biggest Pairing packages such as the greek channels O*E C*SM*TE, sometimes they went off but the it went ON for a long time

So what I want to know is they found really the CWPK of these packages means that all this Pairing CPU tech is down, or they just found a bug they're exploiting them now to get money
no bugs in BCM keyladder is completly isolated from user space , rather the hack been done by using customer tools provided by BCM

Lukasz Filip

Banned
oh really ? could you provide some kind of evidence about that ?
i see you are big expert in BCM hacking maybe you would reveall there more details about this hack ?

no bugs in BCM keyladder is completly isolated from user space , rather the hack been done by using customer tools provided by BCM

maybe via csa5,dsa and other sandy55 shits is possible all .. only must someone posted this for PL guys because after is very easy copy/paste and latter writted all is made by polland :D

headhache

Registered
maybe via csa5,dsa and other sandy55 shits is possible all .. only must someone posted this for PL guys because after is very easy copy/paste and latter writted all is made by polland :D
all is yours seek personality problem and other dilemas about each others mr. blaskovladimir slovak/soviet/chechen chronically paranoid seeker with pampers near computer
communist rude arrogant provokater ...

do something by yourself first except shitting each others after that we can continue to speaking there about BCM how they did the hack or is they did whatever including about transport stream encryption modiffications by various encryption providers due to risk of todays chipset pairing security weakness

headhache

Registered
mr. LUKASZ FILIP aka ERATHIC aka VLADO FOGO aka blaskovladimir aka pelmichal michalpelc pepazdepa conaxguru J... MAJORGE KLIVO SERVISMAN CERVENAK

both to you + batman top levell poster there i would strongly recommend to check BCM security first and later write there opinion about alleged hack , especially for you about current modiffications of transport stream encryption such as dvb-csa3 and icam unknown alghoritm seek fool

mr. vladimir i dont have time anymore to continue this comedy with you , if you dont stop shitting me in public internet nor stop using multi-account alias with my name i will visit you directly in yours pirate company
regards!

Last edited:

n3bk

Registered
mr. LUKASZ FILIP aka ERATHIC aka VLADO FOGO aka blaskovladimir aka pelmichal michalpelc pepazdepa conaxguru J... MAJORGE KLIVO SERVISMAN CERVENAK

both to you + batman top levell poster there i would strongly recommend to check BCM security first and later write there opinion about alleged hack , especially for you about current modiffications of transport stream encryption such as dvb-csa3 and icam unknown alghoritm seek fool

mr. vladimir i dont have time anymore to continue this comedy with you , if you dont stop shitting me in public internet nor stop using multi-account alias with my name i will visit you directly in yours pirate company
regards!

.........Lol WTF sooo many nicknames mentioned in a single post with 0.000000000001% relevance to the matter....

but one thing you are right recommending everyone to check BCM security first .... but you forgot to mention "if they have access to it, if they known where to start from, and where to go..." nevertheless ... if you find a way to fiddle around with "Brutus" or "Magnum" or any other fancy "CSD" drivers with top "root" access s/w and some bare metal level, then it could be "possible a patch"..... but first u need to dump the core in order to the ROOM code from the "blackbox", and of course in order to dump the room code, u need to have some knowleadge of how the BHSM security works on those devices... or you could just say fuck all this lets bring on the Axiotron and the micropositioners, lets burn a hole on this shitzzz or probably get killed with joy, whilst playing with some nitric acid kind of "Live hard or die trying" mode.

Anyways irony apart, its been around enough time, ti should be fun to see some BCM74xx and 73xx decap pictures and some X-ray imaging around.....

Anyone around here as a "pure hobby" with some 25K Axiotron gear around in the garage full of dust willing to share some pics? of address entrypoints # D34D B33F and #4CDC and #C4F3

headhache

Registered
.........Lol WTF sooo many nicknames mentioned in a single post with 0.000000000001% relevance to the matter....

but one thing you are right recommending everyone to check BCM security first .... but you forgot to mention "if they have access to it, if they known where to start from, and where to go..." nevertheless ... if you find a way to fiddle around with "Brutus" or "Magnum" or any other fancy "CSD" drivers with top "root" access s/w and some bare metal level, then it could be "possible a patch"..... but first u need to dump the core in order to the ROOM code from the "blackbox", and of course in order to dump the room code, u need to have some knowleadge of how the BHSM security works on those devices... or you could just say fuck all this lets bring on the Axiotron and the micropositioners, lets burn a hole on this shitzzz or probably get killed with joy, whilst playing with some nitric acid kind of "Live hard or die trying" mode.

Anyways irony apart, its been around enough time, ti should be fun to see some BCM74xx and 73xx decap pictures and some X-ray imaging around.....

Anyone around here as a "pure hobby" with some 25K Axiotron gear around in the garage full of dust willing to share some pics? of address entrypoints # D34D B33F and #4CDC and #C4F3
partially agree , problem is about there is no access to magnum nexus or even bseck from user space this security core act exactly as externall smartcard , does smartcards have been hacked by magic commands - never..

Last edited:

Lukasz Filip

Banned
does smartcards have been hacked by magic commands - never..

you is really stupid ..

1, conax cas3 and cas5 . mosc/hack via commands
2, cryptoworks too mosc/hack via magic commands..

please go cry to the Polish forums and do not write stupid here :nana:

headhache

Registered
you is really stupid ..

dear mr vladimir blasko 47 year old chronically paranoid seeker with pampers from near computer seeker who uses my name as alias nickname (third-party nagravision snitch and informant) man who blacklist ecs digitv cwpk keys with nuid by delivering them by email to nagra and digitv companies in few words you are jugoslovakian snitch i repply and remind:

you are fake , you allways lie and imagine fake blames about each others in public internet! , if you have evidence about this bullshits by according to me:

present there evidence please if you dont have any evidence (you just simply lie there) coag-gloag-off yours jugoslovakian racist mouth and get out from there seek fool !

Last edited:

n3bk

Registered
you is really stupid ..

Wrong... perhaps you should search before comment...

All cards have been dumped ROM previously with optical DUMP on xrays.. once dumps where analyzed they had an idea of how to glitch the cards with specific commands loading bytes of fault injected code in the card RAM in order to jmp and execute the specific ROM code available in the smartcards..

so there is no magic cmds... previous x-ray dumps allowed to understand the full ROM code available on the devices, which resulted in magic bootloaders for glitchers which enabled all of it and the rest was history or in other terms the rest was all scripts.xvb winexplorer..

headhache

Registered

All cards have been dumped ROM previously with optical DUMP on xrays.. once dumps where analyzed they had an idea of how to glitch the cards with specific commands loading bytes of fault injected code in the card RAM in order to jmp and execute the specific ROM code available in the smartcards..

so there is no magic cmds... previous x-ray dumps allowed to understand the full ROM code available on the devices, which resulted in magic bootloaders for glitchers which enabled all of it and the rest was history or in other terms the rest was all scripts.xvb winexplorer..
do you think about this jugoslovokian idiott understand about whats you writen to him ?
this man is fake and he is using my name
hacking smartcards time is ended long time ago

you have wrong info ..
conax cas3 cas 5 and cryptoworks were rsa based cards and timming bug work excelent on this card, too dump keys from readable bios5 cryptoworks 2Fxx directory.. (digiturk, czechlink cards, jstv etc etc)

headhache

Registered
you have wrong info ..
conax cas3 cas 5 and cryptoworks were rsa based cards and timming bug work excelent on this card, too dump keys from readable bios5 cryptoworks 2Fxx directory.. (digiturk, czechlink cards, jstv etc etc)
this man is fugitive by cryptoworks anti-piracy partners and police in slovakia , dont speak with him because he is third party-snitch of nagravision as well !!! he is asking for smartcard logs files and later delivering them for blacklist to nagra.... chronically paranoid seeker head/drug deffected by xanax pills 47 year old seeker with pampers from near computer - stay away from that crap forever !!!

n3bk

Registered
RSA´s

you have wrong info ..

All i can say to you then is "Keep up the good work" ....

Why did i even bother posting a comment right? but wait...hold on...

do you even know what an x-ray is ? optical dump? do you have any idea of how this is done ? Burn a hole on the smartcard? nitric acid? photo imaging of the BITS of the smartcard DIE CORE in order to read ROM, RAM, EEPROM?

BTW what´s BITCONAX3/BITCONAX5/BITCONAX7/BITCONAX10/BITCONAX1001/FREEDETO/BUGGISCO/SHITAGRA RSA´s got to do with x-ray optical dumps???

PS- don´t tell anyone, but all CAS vendors smartcards have RSA keysets inside ok, ssshhhh, don´t let them know they have buggy timmings :cool:

n3bk

Registered
this man is fugitive by cryptoworks anti-piracy partners and police in slovakia , dont speak with him because he is third party-snitch of nagravision as well !!! he is asking for smartcard logs files and later delivering them for blacklist to nagra.... chronically paranoid seeker head/drug deffected by xanax pills 47 year old seeker with pampers from near computer - stay away from that crap forever !!!

:cool: LOL

n3bk

Registered
SEND ME UR FULL FILE AT MY ---S***E nazmul606091

Great i will send um my full log file tomorrow..

don´t forget to accept it on your skype.. KGB_Rat.log, just accept it, and open it in admin mode, to enable full highlight colours. :thum: