Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

DVB Chat

Old 07-11-2015, 14:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

best filter are windows own (win 7) dtv-dvb or lav filter, for ac3 you can also use ac3 filter.

dvbviewer pro last one 5.5.2

https://www.sendspace.com/file/twzizy
Old 07-12-2015, 04:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello all
i have installed the latest 5.5.2 and it worked all good but my problem is the video quality is not that good it shows like flickering when moving object like ball
btw i used to use version 5.3 and the video quality is much better
is it because of new filter ??
any way to fix that issue
Old 09-12-2015, 18:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hey buddies, its possible to see on screen the channel codec information?. You know, 1280x720p AC3 fps.. 3.8mb.. on status bar. I cant see it from the 5.3 version.
Anybody know how to do it? Thank you
Old 09-12-2015, 18:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,620 Times in 538 Posts

Look at Transedit sat-dvb card
Old 10-12-2015, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,620 Times in 538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plachta View Post
Look at Transedit sat-dvb card
specification
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DVB source.jpg (496.2 KB, 95 views)
serkanguzel (10-12-2015)
Old 17-01-2016, 15:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,369 Times in 911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0der View Post
I get a virus warning in PushSource.ax
Yup. Virus warning received. Some virus scanners and programs...

According to the author dvbviewer, no virus.

But also for me, there are viruses.

Member, "Membership region" files after downloading; If share a file, "filters (*.ax) file" is determined through. My conviction in this direction.

So, according to the download; who determined that the file is shared.
Old 12-02-2016, 18:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kane View Post
seems not to work with that version of DVBviewer(latest version from TA). anyone got it working? service is running, but neither webInterface nor streams are reachable
Only it works with licensed version.
Old 06-03-2016, 17:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxellas View Post
Hello everybody,

I am looking for the HbbTV/MHEG5 Engine Addon.
Since I do have a regular DVB Viewer Pro license I wonder if a cracked version could be installed as well.
So I would really appreciate it if anybody of you could share it.
Yes, possible.

Install Last DVBViewer Pro version.

Then, download and install here HbbTV.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9fbcda807d24/share
Old 06-03-2016, 20:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

First of all thank you very much for your interest.

I have legally registered 5.5.2.0 DVB Viewer Pro running. I know that 5.6.0 has come out today but I want to try it first with 5.5.2.0 which was the latest version.

So I have downloaded these two files:
DVBVIewer HBBTV.rar
Plugins HBBTv.rar

Mheg5Setup.exe which is in DVBVIewer HBBTV.rar is ok but I need another password for the HbbTV/MHEG5 Engine which I don't have since I haven't bought this Addon and therefore would have no need to ask here for it.

I thought maybe copying all the contents of Plugins HBBTv.rar in c:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\ would solve the missing password of the Addon but it does not.

So the Addon does not appear in DVB Viewer Pro anywhere.
Any hint for getting it work anyway ?
Old 06-03-2016, 21:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Get help from the video.