Erro1: no ca found

first one

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm Moha..

guys could you plz help me with my clone DM800 HD ??

by mistake I flashed gimini 4.6 for 72 or 69 I don't remmeber.. and my BL is 75..!!
then when I restart the DM

my DM know it's not working..??
plaese guys I need your help..!!

I can't turn it on.. just when I connect the cable in wall the fan start warking and the small screen wirte Erro1: no ca found
I try with IP and Dreamup.. but nothing happen

plaese guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.. help me

Thank you
and I'm sorry for my week language..

benderc2

Registered
Try with Dreamup and a null modem cable. And skip that IP check.

When you get Dreamup working, flash with a correct image for your box.

There is alot of posts about this matter in the forum, so just go ahead and read them to get more help :)

Bastisat

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm Moha..

guys could you plz help me with my clone DM800 HD ??

by mistake I flashed gimini 4.6 for 72 or 69 I don't remmeber.. and my BL is 75..!!
then when I restart the DM

my DM know it's not working..??
plaese guys I need your help..!!

I can't turn it on.. just when I connect the cable in wall the fan start warking and the small screen wirte Erro1: no ca found
I try with IP and Dreamup.. but nothing happen

plaese guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.. help me

Thank you
and I'm sorry for my week language..
You quickly put on SS72 with DreamUp.

janielsen

Registered
hey my clone have done the same thing but ths whas the sim ho had moved not that im saying that it is the problem hit urs
have u try to pull out the power an wait for 20 sec hold the power buttom in on the box an put in the power again an keep on holding the power buttom push in until it say dhcp an a ip comes up in the display
if u canget it to do that then u canopen ur webbrowser whit the ip whit stand on the display
an u can now load a new firmware

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if he is sure is the new sim 2.01 #75 and flashed it with a #72 he will have to reflash it with dreamup.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
that could put a bit more light on the subject, there is a few of us who already think that this 2.01 sim #75 is in fact a #72 patched by the manufacturers in china, because it cannot load an image with #75 unless its an image patched by the manufacturers in china, and its just a marketing trick to sell clones,

i posted a few questions in a forum run by these manufacturers apparantly, but never got any answers from them as expected.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I'll second that !

Very strange a original BL72 image will work on a sim 2 but not a original image on BL75

Ferret

first one

Registered
Thank you guys..

You are really helpful..

but the problem is my box not work.. I can't do any thing..
just small screen: Erro1: no ca found
That's it.. I can't start it.. I can't turn it off.. I can't do anything..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you guys..

You are really helpful..

but the problem is my box not work.. I can't do any thing..
just small screen: Erro1: no ca found
That's it.. I can't start it.. I can't turn it off.. I can't do anything..

All you need to do is flash you 800 with a patched image from the link that Brummie gave you earlier in the thread then your 800 will work.

Ferret

first one

Registered
hey my clone have done the same thing but ths whas the sim ho had moved not that im saying that it is the problem hit urs
have u try to pull out the power an wait for 20 sec hold the power buttom in on the box an put in the power again an keep on holding the power buttom push in until it say dhcp an a ip comes up in the display
if u canget it to do that then u canopen ur webbrowser whit the ip whit stand on the display
an u can now load a new firmware

I mean I try this stip but it's not work..?? nothing happen

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you can not flash it via the browser method. Then your only choice is to flash with DreamUP and a null modem cable.

Ferret

johnlonghair

Registered
dm 800 BL #75 chip 2.01 is BL #72

Yep, I have a DM800 Clone with BL #75 and chip 2.01.
If I use HyperTerminal and log in to the dream it clearly say's
Bootloader #72.
Normally you should be able to get in to the bios of the box by pressing the "S" key while the box is booting.
But for some reason I didn't manage to get into the box's bios.

grtz john

rye787

Registered
I have an official dreambox 800, and I flashed the wrong image and I now see "Erro1: no ca found"

Is reverting to 1980's technology my only hope? I have computers running osx and windows 7 (so will Dreamup run in compatibility mode?) and can you actually buy serial PCI cards and null modem cables anymore??

I read on another forum that you can't even use the usb to null modem cables as they might loose signal and turn the dreambox into a toaster.

janielsen

Registered
when my went down i used a usb to serial because my pc dont have serial
it toke 1 houre an my box is working fine
my pc runs windows vista