itgate tgs 200

zizou54

Registered
i have a problem with my itgate tgs 200, i flash it with EDG Némesis 5.0 and when the flash is finish the itgate reboot but there is a problem because i can't go to the menu. When i flash it with an official flash it works. Can you tgive a solution because i need cccam with the image.
thanks.

zizou54

Registered
thanks for your replu but i have flashed with EDG-Nemesis-4.4 and when i boot the itgate, i can see in the led an error : Ed9 ?? there is a problem ??

zizou54

Registered
i can't enter in the menu, i can't do anything with the itgate. so it's impossible to do a reset factory ?? i'm lost...

nimou6

Registered
i can't enter in the menu, i can't do anything with the itgate. so it's impossible to do a reset factory ?? i'm lost...

put your BOX OFF and re-put it ON from the switch of the back,pressing in the same time on ch+ of your box after choose factory reset

Metalium

Registered
but is there a version for tgs220? because i'm having lot of troubles with my actual software version...

zizou54

Registered
when i used DCC i have the connection in green but when i go to FTP, it's writing please login with user and pass... I tried with dreambox and itgate but it's not good. Have you got a solution ?? thanks

Metalium

Registered
Thanks again! But i'm kind of a noob in these things. Could you give me a more detailed description what i have to do exactly? That would be really great! Thanks in advance!

zizou54

Registered
Everything is good, i can use DCC, i just want to write a cline of a friend, can you tell me where i can put this cline because there is no cccam.cfg in var, etc...
thanks for reply.