Discussion about all FEEDs

roccky

Registered
Sorry for my late answer, but as you've surely seen I'm not so much present recently on SU.

Question should be not what c8, but how could I find that.
We belong to different moments: I started with rainbow tables to find cw, you've arrived at so said "biss au boxes" time (starsat, tiger and so on..).

When I started we lost long time finding correct cw, so each one of us had developed many no conventional methods to find the correct c8 or to encrease his own V1 tables.
Now that old school has ended many friends as fox, openfox and others have quitted or formatted their big tables hard disk because you can't compete anymore with au biss boxes :rolleyes:
No problem when biss boxes work fine but what you're gonna do when/if boxes stop working?

Unfortunatly aubiss boxes and a too rigid administrative first post rule (that I respect but I obviously can't approve because valid when you needed many hours to find a cw) have eliminated the valid contribution of many expert users (of wich only campag5242 remains).

But of course if you like you could do a reverse path :D, just starting from biss boxes and coming back to old rainbow tables method
We should never stop learning...

But problem's always the same. I've lost more than one hour yesterday to find that cw. How many other feeds could I have posted during that time? That's the reasoning many others do.
That of course it's not mine :)
Each one of our choices implies any renunciations. It depends on us and about we can give up :D

Cheers

I have also been outside for some time. Where can I find info about those au biss boxes? All I have is the original csa rainbow tool with the v1 tables that too ages to build and merge and so on.

Do you think there could be a solucion for biss 2 similar to the original one for biss 1, or are they esentially different systems?

Chichi777

Registered
Does anyone know where Germany ice went? Before there were few feeds of DEL Germany on 23.5e everyday and now they just disappeared. Where can i find them?

jsc5

@Chichi777 They are still on 23.5e only a little fewer matches, they probably run another satellite or fiber optic, transmissions from DEL also happen on sport1 with Astra19.2e

campag5242

Feed Hunter
Sorry for my late answer, but as you've surely seen I'm not so much present recently on SU.

Question should be not what c8, but how could I find that.
We belong to different moments: I started with rainbow tables to find cw, you've arrived at so said "biss au boxes" time (starsat, tiger and so on..).

When I started we lost long time finding correct cw, so each one of us had developed many no conventional methods to find the correct c8 or to encrease his own V1 tables.
Now that old school has ended many friends as fox, openfox and others have quitted or formatted their big tables hard disk because you can't compete anymore with au biss boxes :rolleyes:
No problem when biss boxes work fine but what you're gonna do when/if boxes stop working?

Unfortunatly aubiss boxes and a too rigid administrative first post rule (that I respect but I obviously can't approve because valid when you needed many hours to find a cw) have eliminated the valid contribution of many expert users (of wich only campag5242 remains).

But of course if you like you could do a reverse path :D, just starting from biss boxes and coming back to old rainbow tables method
We should never stop learning...

But problem's always the same. I've lost more than one hour yesterday to find that cw. How many other feeds could I have posted during that time? That's the reasoning many others do.
That of course it's not mine :)
Each one of our choices implies any renunciations. It depends on us and about we can give up :D

Cheers
Thank you for your kind words Ratzvan. Yes, it is very difficult to post before the army of au biss box users, but you can still gain satisfaction by obtaining the key independently. You might have the edge over the biss au users by way of luck: perhaps you started your blind scan at just the right time. But without that luck, you are going to need a friendly feed pumping out the crypt8 so it's obvious, or clever techniques to identify them in cyphertext, and blazing fast rbt search tools.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Thank you for your kind words Ratzvan. Yes, it is very difficult to post before the army of au biss box users, but you can still gain satisfaction by obtaining the key independently. You might have the edge over the biss au users by way of luck: perhaps you started your blind scan at just the right time. But without that luck, you are going to need a friendly feed pumping out the crypt8 so it's obvious, or clever techniques to identify them in cyphertext, and blazing fast rbt search tools.

Yes, I'm totally agree with you. But problem is not only about aubiss box but fact too many users (usually from a a certain area) often play incorrectly, posting internet copy/past and checking only in a second time if such feed is real or not and optionally correct wrong parameters or asking for his cancellation if fake :rolleyes:

Otherwise too many times I see someone posting events as unknown when he've got the cw to be sure to be the first one to post the feed (losing nor a second and see if it's maybe the usual trans world sport magazine cw active since ages :D )
And I realize how difficult it is for a guy precise and accurate as you are to compete with such fakes and tricks.
I tried to fix everything, but I couldn't. Possibly it was my fault. But never mind .
So we only have to hope our good moderators pay their usual attention all those tricks don't go too far and console us in our main idea this is above all an enjoyment and it's most important what we learn everyday than what we post :)

R

vakula

Super VIP
39E
11460 H 7000
id : Service-1
probably kuwait football , biss key please?CW: 11 XX XX XX XX XX XX 11
Correct frequency is
And also that CW is wrong
Because video is FTA and audio is BISS encrypted with another one CW.
For sure not with that one you posted

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Thank you very much, Gyorgy for your accuracy doing things :thum:https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037151508&postcount=5370

In a section where too many still work only for themselves only to have one post more with no care of own feed or others, it's a pleasure to have a person who still works on feed honestly and correctly, not posting feeds with wrong cw in advance to be the faster one, presuming... with no check of the feed, but still watching the feed image to understand what event is.

Maybe you're not among the real faster ones, but you're one of most accurate and precise and you're one among the many I still appreciate very much here and it's a pleasure to have person like to you to collaborate and continue the same way and interset and learn more and more.
We work hard, still with many mistakes, but what's important we learn from them and do better the the next time :D and it's this way we go forward :)

I wanted to say this thing publicly to show everyone there is someone too who looks to things differently. Maybe we're outnumberd, but we are still good :D

:thum:

Last edited:

marrakr

Registered
Do you have stable signal on OVERON 10E feeds? (11430H34000) I have 9.25dB lock but only one second and then gone for some time and so on, strange.