Verimatrix panaccess and visioncrypt hacked ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebien

Registered
Please share where the public has a dc2 hack and I'm not talking about the YouTube
Video.

Is not possible to produce a dc2 emulator,this is why you have a video showing everything about it.
It is hacked,but the hack cant be used in any way or form.
There is nothing to share.

lemme

Registered
Is not possible to produce a dc2 emulator,this is why you have a video showing everything about it.
It is hacked,but the hack cant be used in any way or form.
There is nothing to share.

I think you need to re visit the video. To save yourself some time go to 52 minutes and watch from there. The guy shows how he made a soft cam emulator and
Then shows a channel he opened with it.
Then he states using the 2 keys I extracted is sufficient to open one or all channels by this provider.

kebien

Registered
I think you need to re visit the video. To save yourself some time go to 52 minutes and watch from there. The guy shows how he made a soft cam emulator and
Then shows a channel he opened with it.
Then he states using the 2 keys I extracted is sufficient to open one or all channels by this provider.

I understood you need keys from the receiver that is actually activated,and also show how many he destroyed until he got success,with really high tech tools not found in an alley.
This makes it impractical and the reason,even knowing all inner workings,for not having any public hack.
There was a time there were providers like voom and primestar where open all channels was possible.
Not any of that around anymore.
You are left with just practical/theoretical knowledge now,meaning it became just a study.
There was never any public hack,even after that video showed up.
Watching at minute 52,it states the strengths of the system and you can clearly see why there can never be a public hack.I guess you skipped that part.
Is easy to remember the happy parts when you have hope,but there are bad news in that video,if you care to see it.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

paytv

Registered
This pay tv Hacks on verimatrix and panaccess and visioncrypt its in oscam gshare3 comming soon in 31.november 2019

kebien

Registered
This pay tv Hacks on verimatrix and panaccess and visioncrypt its in oscam gshare3 comming soon in 31.november 2019

A way better joke would be to expect the hack by April 1 2020.
Just saying,since Novmeber do not have 31 days and everyone would know is already a joke.

paytv

Registered
3 verimatrix Provider hacked 2 panaccess Provider hacked and 1 Visioncrypt Provider hacked

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
its in oscam gshare3
why are you saying Provider/s hacked ?
When you know already this is total and utter BS !
When something is Commercially opening via Subscription Payments [ i.e Gshare/Oscam or other Emu ] it is most definite 100% pure and obvious Not in any way/shape or form Hacked , i think you are struggling seriously hard to understand and write simple English it might even help if you try using online translations options or similar ?
And i have no idea Why we are entertaining discussing about these greedy filthy Commercial Payserver Scum at all on this forum ???
either way this topic will be long time forgotten about and a distant memory in very likely next 6 days let alone 6 months time
it is already 4 pages too long :nana: :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.