AD Sport HD package

ZILZAL

Registered
Hi all ,
i dont know if its the right place to post!.

Abou Dhabi sports which will broadcast The EPL next 3 seasons in MENA region is going to broadcast the premier league on HD only

AD Sports HD package will be:

6 HD sports channels
Sky News HD
Fox Movies HD
Fox Series HD
NAT GEO Abou Dhabi HD

ZILZAL

Registered
hi,

DVB-S2 Broadcasting on two satellites :

Nilesat 7*W
11449 H 27500

Badr6 26*E
11763 H 6000

alghamdi

Registered
ad sport ...
is arabic channel
and the shirng not open it yet ..

and it is about 999 SR for 1 year with adresiver

maij

Registered
I called the distributor in Bahrain and after several days , I managed to talk to some one. The nice lady a the end of the line said that there are NO decoders in stock, she does not know when the new shipment will arrive , she also say that they do not do any reservation for the unit...first come first serve....and that is about it !!!

About the actual broadcast and according to some subscribers , it was poor and left a lot to be desired. Many were longing for OSN (orbit showtime network) coverage which was way off better and much professional ****>

I actually vouch for the amateurish status of Abu Dhabi sport channel...always been the poorer in quality and quantity compared to the leading sport channels such as Al Jazira sport , Dubai sport or OSN.

babsmahmood

Registered
hello gys thanx 4 d ad sports frequencies pls is it posible 2 track those channel with 3m dish in eastern part of nigeria