Comag HD CI 100 emu

murrey75

Registered
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post in this forum and I have to say I am very happy this forum exists.
I recently bought a Comag HD CI 100 receiver and a Cryptoworks CAM module for it so that I can watch Bulgarian operator ITV Partners's channels on Eutelsat 16 east with my original card. I was wondering though if I install the available in this forum EMU firmware will I be able to un*ramb*e other channels and how will this be done. Do I just need to use the softc*m k*ys available on the upload sites or it works different way.Please note I am using a monoblock LNB so I can watch Eutelsat and Hotbird 13 east as well.
Thank you very much in advance!

José Silva

Registered
I also have recently bought a Comag and installed the latest EMU. For me didn’t work. I think it’s because the provider I entered it’s not registered on the firmware.

Please can someone confirm if it’s possible to add a new provider (EMM keys) on the EMU?

Thanks

e25h9

Banned
Dreamer 500HDPVR

Dreamer 500HDPVR

Specification
Main Features:Supporting both HD and SD channels.Digital Satellite Single Tuner.USB2.0 for software update(Later update for recording function).Ethernet for software update and card sharring function Supporting CCcam protocol to connect all the server of Dreambox.Also can support OSCAM,NEWCAMD…etc protocol Low Power Consumption(-0.8W in standby for Europe).

This receiver has all the functions of dreambox DM500HD,the best choice to replace Dreambox DM500HD, in all over the world. CPU: NXP8735; Available tuners: DVB-S2;

Features:
- 320 MHz MIPS Prozessor
- Linux Operating System
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S fully compliant
- MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder,
- USB 2.0 PVR ready via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick) with time shift
- Record and playback functions
- MP3 player and JPEG viewer via external HDD or USB flash drive(memory stick)
- Software and channel list download via USB2.0
- Multi-format Audio Decoder(Dolby Digital Audio(AC3))
- High Definition and Standard Definition
- HDMI output (576p/780p/1080i)
- Format resolution:1080i,720p,576p

- DisEqC 1.0,1.2,1.3,USALS
- RS232 or USB2.0 for software updating
- User friendly OSD and easy operation
- Auto Diseqc Function
- 7 Days EPG
- Blind scan
- Teletext and Subtitle supported
- Multi-language Menu
- Sorting function and Timer function