Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

dave1234

Registered
BBC satback

Thanks all for clear explanations much appreciated!! but no channel 5 and more 4 when I look at oscam.dvbapi there is no entry for these 2 channels can anyone give me these 2 entries ? thanks in advance

Rickk

Registered
Thanks all for clear explanations much appreciated!! but no channel 5 and more 4 when I look at oscam.dvbapi there is no entry for these 2 channels can anyone give me these 2 entries ? thanks in advance

A:::4540:1900::: 2600:000000:1FFF # Channel 5 HD
A:::4F80:1D4C::: 2600:000000:1FFF # More4 +1

equipe73

Registered
hi, i'm trying to watch channels on 27,5 W but no video and audio

so i stopped enigma and in lamedb i pasted the previous file
also last keys …..

what else ??

thx

Rickk

Registered
bbc_pmt_v6.py + bbc_pmt_starter.sh + enigma2_pre_start.sh
to
copy usr/bin assign 755 rights to all 3 files
dvbsnoop using telnet install with the command opkg install dvbsnoop
scan 27.5°e
with dreamboxedit delete all channels tv & radio do not delete the 2 data channels
send deleted station list to the box
now edit the lamdb and insert the bbc data
stop enigma 2 with init 4
replace lamedb to etc/enigma2
start enigma 2 with init 3
restart box

good luck

equipe73

Registered
please i need the 3 files ....

what do you mean when say "delete all channels tv & radio do not delete the 2 data channels" ??

thx

equipe73

Registered
i've a dm 920..

is it possibile to watch channels without script and dvbsnoop ?

just replacing lamedb and inserting in softcam.keys the right keys ??

lespat

Registered
Bit late to the LINUX party but I have been following this thread over the years, and the many changes. Just bought a Zgemma H7s with openvix on. And want to setup for 27.5w. Is it a matter of installing OScam emu and editing the lamedb & adding a key file or have I misunderstood what is now required to open 27.5w (BBC)? Still new to this but trying to learn and understand. Willing to change image to find best/easiest solution.

Last edited:

secaspider

Registered
I bought a Geant Ott STB 4k 750 Allure great box but for these feeds the HD channel I cannot get audio , picture its fine, standard channels are ok. Someone said to me the box has problem to decrypt AAC, so it has everything to watch them but not the sound. ? any idea how to solve it or only a new Firmware upgrade could be solved. Thanks in advance.

secaspider

Registered
Yes and I can listen audio in standard channels but not in HD channels. So I cannot listen the audio in Channel4,5 Itv1 and bbc2 all of Them HD format

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk

secaspider

Registered
Yes I did it last firmware from end of May.
I edit the pid of video and audio and as I explained before I watch the image but not the sound on HD channels

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk