Any chance of finding my old details

mixdoctor

Registered
Hi all,

Just a quick note used to be a member years ago when places like the den and jkf were alive but had to rejoin last year see introduction. I would like my account back if possible. If this can be done then can somebody please let me know as i need to start posting in my section which is now Dreambox but you use to get posts from me in the Humax section before

Thanks

Mixdoctor :cool:

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Do you remember any details user name and email addy that account has.

mixdoctor

Registered
Do you remember any details user name and email addy that account has.

username the same mixdoctor so was password i am using now i think, email addy could be penlyon(at)hotmail(dot)com or could have been mastermix@(Something) or mixdoctoir@(something) I remember i had only one email for all sat stuff but damned if I can remember it sorry. Hope this helps also you may remember the other sites I mentioned, well thats how long ago it was. I used to do daily Humax keys but not on here I don't think as I was admin on the JKF so a right old timer lol but was a member of about 20 sites back in them days finding keys etc lol :)

Mixdoctor:cool:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry you would be unable to register with a existing user name,there can be only one.

mixdoctor

Registered
Sorry you would be unable to register with a existing user name,there can be only one.

OK well i know I was a member a long time ago in fact I think I was introduced by nosilla I think but it was so long ago, I don't suppose you could give me access to dreambox section could you ?

Cheers

Mixdoctor :cool:

ps try user name mixdoctoruk please

mixdoctor

Registered
thats great as i could not post anything in the Dreambox section last night, Thanks anyway

Mixdoctor