Discussion about Openbox

haggisland

Registered
Because MotoGP has finished for this season, I have turned off the analogue receiver and moved the dish to 13E. I can now receive ESP2 :-D but only sound for ESP - I assume it is because of an incorrect key?

Would still like to get Nat Geo., Animal Planet & History, if possible.

I'm awaiting a motor soon, so will be able to explore more satellites :)

Romeo

Registered
Same to all of us what you watch Cyfrowy Polsat 13* package on nagra 2 but they had moved to nagra 3 already most of the channels - be updated http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=88987&page=8.
But you can watch on EMU the Digi TV package on Thor 3/5 @ 1° West - what you can get is a good choice for the moment.

Check your private message I gave you some details.

jacko2222

Registered
Openbox?

I have downloaded this loader but cannot get it to work I have connected a null modem cable and using com 1 baudrate 115200 any ideas guys please.

haggisland

Registered
Are you sure that the com port on the PC has been assigned as COM1 and not, maybe COM2? If using a USB dongle then you need to manually assign a port - mine was COM10 but now set to COM4.

TeQuilla

Registered
Firmware openbox-800 ??

Hi is there any news about new firmware for the openbox-800 ??
i see many new firmware for the other openboxes like 500 and pvr versions but the 800 is the last one 5.46 ?? and other are allready au again on 1 west but the openbox 800 if you want to watch 1 west (digitv) then u need to go back to older fw like 5,14 with no AU on nagra or am i looking on the wrong forums for my "new F/W"

Best regard's Ron
:thum:

ig0r

Administrator
Yes 5.46 the last version for this reciever...and in future the support will be STOP on this reciever!!!

DIGI TV Viewing on OpenBox X-8*0 to 5.46 (5.48) without a rollback to earlier versions of:
1. Menu: 1117
2. Nagra, are on the ID 2111 and remove it.
3. Push the green button and create a new provider with the same Id 2111
4. Create key 00) and 10), and introduce a working key!
5. Normally looking package, as well as the AU is not working!

Thanks to manual savsav

Last software for you recievers:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=56456&page=3

stevesheard

Registered
openbox new user

hi guys
just got a openbox 820 and finding it had getting my head round the software any useful advice would be cool

ig0r

Administrator
Smb remove this posts in trash room...

I am recovery it!
Then S-NOCTURNUS and other can read how can do it :)

P.S. S-NOCTURNUS your 1 post can be in introduce section!

sca

Registered
Openbox 820

Not sure if this is right place to ask, but is there a basic how to for the 820?

Recrimso

Registered
Hi friends
i need help for my openbox f300
i need the last firmware version
the channels list to be upload and the program to do it.
Also what is for the keys?
what kind of doors open these keys?

please help me