H5400 and Bulsat (Irdeto2) with Fausto (small FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTrapper

Registered
Is there any HOT fw.and key.bin which can open Bulsat on 39E,with EMU?
Or, is not possible to get I2 on H5400, for some reason?
Rgs!
Trapper

ig0r

Administrator
As i know no possible with key.bin

Need a new SW with support irdeto (include bulsat) system :)

But may be i can a mistake :)

s62

Registered
yes for it can..
or fausto tool (i think) but i am no test it ;)

Hi igOr,

I can confirm that Fausto Emulator is a good solution to view Bulsat on Humax 5400. What do you need?

a - Toh v3.4 Hot v11.4

b - PMCT_2010-03-24_ToH34HoT11.4B by airliquide

c - Fausto v1.45

d - Latest KEYS.BIN file with updated keys for Bulsat Provider

Here it's a simple "How to":

1 - Install Fausto v1.45 on your pc

2 - Be sure to make use of the most recent KEYS.BIN file with active key for Bulsat inside it

3 - Connect your pc to H5400 through Serial Port RS232 by means of a null modem cable

4 - Activate on H5400 the HSIC protocol management. The configuration should be like the following one:

on
Tv/sat
on
on
on
off
pmct
off
off
card+cs
ecm+emm
hsic
off

5 - Start Fausto Emulator on your pc. Load the KEYS.BIN file. Check if Emulator is active (left mouse click and a Menu will be opened; go to Main Functions; verify if option Emulator Enabled is ticked; if not tick option because it's necessary!).

6 - Go to Fausto Emulator Tab Serial. Be sure that inside Serial Type "HSIC" option is selected. You must select also the right COM Port, without modifying all other parameters in Settings. Tick finally the option "Show Datas" on the left side of the Window

7 - Now all should be OK. I usually start with H5400 on a FTA channel. Only after clicking on "Connect" button of Fausto Emulator Tab Serial I move with remote control to a channel of Bulsat package on 39°E. In the Window named PMT you should see all the Providers associated to the channel: for instance on Diema 2 you'll see the following

Sid :03F5
Caid:0604 PrID:00000000 Pid:0CE9
Caid:5501 PrID:00000000 Pid:0C85
Caid:5581 PrID:00000000 Pid:0D4D

whilst in the Window named ECM you should see the ECMs of PrID 00000000 with Caid 0604. If the active key for Bulsat Provider is present inside the KEYS.BIN file picture will be cleared!.

Hope it helps!

Bye

s62

ig0r

Administrator
Thank you s62! Nice post!

Thread a closed and stick!
I think full answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.