Convert and Transfer Video to Samsung/Samsung Galaxy

niceemily

Registered
i just got a Samsung Galaxy,i can not help transfer my favorite videos to it.

but when i try to do that, my Samsung Galaxy refuse to import it.

luckily one of my friends offered me a step by step guide on how to transfer various video including mp4, avi, wmv, mkv, mov,flv and more to samsung.

l like to share it here, and hope the one who like it can reply and discuss with me

http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-convert-video-to-samsung-galaxy.html

Last edited:

niceemily

Registered
The software in this guide is equipped with advanced editing function. It enables to adjust audio volume, rotate video, add audio track and subtitle for video, increase artistic effects for video, add image or text watermark for video, split video, merge videos into one, trim and crop video, capture preferable picture from video and more.

abigailcandance

Registered
The Samsung Galaxy is a portable device. No matter how powerful it is, it still has some shortcomings. The storage space is limited, the video playback time is limited, the supported video formats are limited. It's not so powerful as a computer. So, we'd better convert video to Samsung Galaxy video formats with less volume, which just means we need a Samsung Galaxy Video Converter to convert and transfer videos to Samsung/Samsung Galaxy.