Optibox chat!!! All disscusions here

Karlchen1

Registered
Hello janicar,

ist your Keyfile for this box too?
Optibox HD 2CICX (without USB)

And where can i find a Keyupgradetool for this box?

I hope for help and say thanks al lot.

gigibamse

Registered
OptiboX CX Extra PVR READY.

OptiboX CX Extra PVR READY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

Latest patch v.1.17.29,null modem cable.
Change channel signal disappears, you need to change the satellite signal and returns it, sometimes not and falls off and give back.
I bought 3 receivers OPTIBOX EXTRA CX PVR READY and all have problems with USALS.
I stab motor USALS HH-90 and go perfectly with TECHNOMATE 6900 HD COMBO.

What is done can be solved?

THANKS in advance.

ptdvod

Registered
OptiboX CX Extra PVR READY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

Latest patch v.1.17.29,null modem cable.
Change channel signal disappears, you need to change the satellite signal and returns it, sometimes not and falls off and give back.
I bought 3 receivers OPTIBOX EXTRA CX PVR READY and all have problems with USALS.
I stab motor USALS HH-90 and go perfectly with TECHNOMATE 6900 HD COMBO.

What is done can be solved?

THANKS in advance.

you a list of channels it can be put to the real problem, manually save the satellites one by one and see how it behaves, because there is no chance that all 3 are defective, if you should be ok after manual recording satellite took him to the list of USB and then you can insert in these 2 what you have

akosli

Registered
Hy Janicar
I've bought an Optibox FTA PVR, how can I install the new sw,I downloaded the .ird file from you?

Thanks for your help!

ptdvod

Registered
It's easy, save sw to USB and then put in the USB reciver on you I will read it, bookmark sw and click the red button on the remote control to download

wormsat1

Registered
please help

need urgent hlep manging chanels i make fdu with "dredit" and and "chedit" opening fdu and sys file but when i put on usb stick and download them to receiver optibox cx pvr ready dual usb after loader start after the normal restart the receiver stops showing a line and after i pres power and i have tot set evrything again but i want to edit a defoult configuration of chanels and transponders ,please help ?

akosli

Registered
Hy Janicar!
Are there keys for "Telenor", it's on the same satelite as "Digi TV", 1W ?
I'd be very happy to watch those scandinavian channels!
Can you help me? :)
thanks

cembrli

Registered
optibox cx pvr redy

someone has a new soft for optibox CX PVR ready ... please ...:clapping::thum:

buktal

Registered
Hi Janicar!

the Digitv has changed the key three times today.
Did the sw 1.17.63 which is downloaded in here automatically find the new key? With my reciver OPTIBOX FTA PVR READY don't work the autoroll.
Have you new sw on algorytm 8?

nál

Last edited:

sorin8m

Registered
Hello, do anyone have schematic for optibox prima, plus and extra or JTAG for them?

Pozdrav, da li ima neko semu optibox prima, plus ili extra (posto svi imaju istu osnovnu plocu) i da li se moze naci JTAG za ovaj risiver?

ptdvod

Registered
Hello, do anyone have schematic for optibox prima, plus and extra or JTAG for them?

Pozdrav, da li ima neko semu optibox prima, plus ili extra (posto svi imaju istu osnovnu plocu) i da li se moze naci JTAG za ovaj risiver?

no jtag for this reciver, why you need a jtag because I have all successfully returned athletes to throw a sw through computer

nema jtag za ove resivere , zasto ti treba jtag jer ja sam ih do sada sve uspjesno vracao u zivot ubacivanjem sw-a preko kompjutera