emu:
usr/bin/cam
keys:
usr/keys

ftp: root/root

Download

Donricx2

Registered
Feeds on this image are not working and i have tried several cams for Pli/SH4 and many others but none will work,is there any way to do it?

At the start of the Setup of the image after i put the Antenna settings i think i got a to choose with witch Cam i wanted to use so i chose 1 of the list but after looking for it i dint find anything installed.

And i have lost a few hours looking for any info on this image,but all i got is this page and many more and no additional info for it.

Anyone got it working?

Any info is welcome pls,thanks.

cyclades

Registered
Ηι "diablo". Nice work with the new image but.....
I have tried for many hours to set it up in YUMATU SPARK and it did not work.
I also tried with the backup .Again no result.

( I use VU+ solo and Vu+ solo pro with emus : mgcamd 1.38c---oscam_ymod18-56----------cccamd 213 and Serjoga softCam.key and is OK ).

I hope you will see if there is something wrong and FIX it..:cheers:

Donricx2

Registered
cyclades i load all my E2 images via Spark,there is a Plugin to load E2 images in to the box try it.

Thanks for the link downloading it now :)

Donricx2

Registered
Image doesn't load in to the box,and when i use E2 loader via spark it only takes less than 20 sec to load so i think this image is not for my amiko shd8900.

When i re-start it on E2 mode it stays on Load all the time,so it might be a wrong image Diablo,or it might be corrupted.

cyclades

Registered
@ Donricx2......
In my box yumatu spark I can pass the image but even if I put all the rest I have NO results.
I hope diablo will give some help to this good-looking image..

diablo...where do
mgcamd 1.38c---oscam_ymod18-56----------cccamd 213------ softCam.key----osCam.keys....go ? ?

Last edited:

diablo

Registered
Image doesn't load in to the box,and when i use E2 loader via spark it only takes less than 20 sec to load so i think this image is not for my amiko shd8900.

When i re-start it on E2 mode it stays on Load all the time,so it might be a wrong image Diablo,or it might be corrupted.

brother the image is tested on golden media spark and worked fine if it not working on your box wait for the new release the team try to make the best

@ Donricx2......
In my box yumatu spark I can pass the image but even if I put all the rest I have NO results.
I hope diablo will give some help to this good-looking image..

diablo...where do
mgcamd 1.38c---oscam_ymod18-56----------cccamd 213------ softCam.key----osCam.keys....go ? ?

my brother if you was see good on my thread you will see that i sayd
emu:
usr/bin/cam
keys:
usr/keys

cyclades

Registered
I see good on your thread...!
I put all these things as you say :

usr/bin/cam
keys:
usr/keys
but still nothing.

Maybe I do something wrong...:confused:...Did anybody else make it work ?

karika2000

Registered
i downloaded subsSupport from the plugins and i found that the subtittel searc is not work by the other mean it give me errors