Varzesh Tv (52E Version) La Liga/UEFA/PremLeague & More

The plant man

Registered
Really enjoyed watching Bournemouth Vs Man utd, Live FTA and with English commentary. For some strange reason they missed the first 10 mins of the second half but I really cant complain!

The plant man

Registered
One mile from the M25. Im getting MonacoSat with a beautiful crisp signal as I have done for past 4 or 5 years. Also loads of matches on Turkmenistan Sport and also some on ASR. 52e is the place for FREE footy.

The plant man

Registered
This afternoon I was watching Villa V Liverpool on RTS1 on 9e. Whilst the Barcelona game was on Varzesh Tv. Trouble with RTS1 is the low picture quality broadcast.

The plant man

Registered
I am looking forward to watching F1 USA Grand Prix tomorrow and I have a choice of Turkmenistan Sport on 52e or RTL on 19e, my motorised dish is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edit: also on ERT Sport HD 39e fixed control word

dostoy

Registered
I'm in Norwich and I cannot get 52 east.

I think there is something wrong either with my dish alignment or with my LNB.

The plant man

Registered
Hi dostoy yes Ive got similar problem. My dish is not that well aligned as I should be able to get 42e no probs and I really want to get 46e Azerspace but cant get that either.

rubensx5

Registered
rts1 football

This afternoon I was watching Villa V Liverpool on RTS1 on 9e. Whilst the Barcelona game was on Varzesh Tv. Trouble with RTS1 is the low picture quality broadcast.
I think today the villa v liverpool was transmitted in hd!
That is the first time I have seen that for RTS1 football.

The plant man

Registered
Wow, thanks to dostoy I got TRT spor on 7E loud and clear,fantastic. tonight we got Cherries away at Palace,tomorrow Man u v Spurs and Thursday we got Sheff Utd v the Geordies, what a week!!! and all in HD!!!!

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
what happen no more premier league live

Eh?

ASR TV HD 52°E showed Manchester City - Manchester United & Everton - Chelsea

Varzesh TV HD (52°E 10887 V) showed Aston Villa - Leicester City, Bournemouth - Liverpool & Manchester City - Manchester United

TRT Sport showed two LIVE games this weekend Tottenham Hotspur - Burnley & Newcastle United - Southampton

RTS1 Senegal showed Bournemouth - Liverpool LIVE this weekend

BETFRED 4.8E had Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aston Villa - Leicester City & Manchester City - Manchester United

West Ham United - Arsenal should be on ASR TV HD tonight:

ASR TV HD:
TurkmenÄlem/MonacoSat @ 52°E 10846 V 27500 2/3 DVB-S 1080 Free to Air

Here's Todays (Mon 9/12/19): https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037055815&postcount=3870

There is also LJ's Live On Sat, Livesoccertv, Goalzz.com and as mentioned the channels own websites, eg TRT Spor as per the above post.