SOFTCAM KEY FOR AMERICA

hoffmann

Registered
Someone would have softcam mounted with the power keys vu to america? satellites 40.5w , 43.1w and 58.0w.
att
hoffmann

hoffmann

Registered
what comes to be ident in softcam keys to power vu?
example: P 0003. 0003 happens to be that channel information?
att
hoffmann

dvlajkovic

That's SID, but pay attention because the first digit's been shifted to the 4th position, while 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits were moved to 1st, 2nd and 3rd position, respectively.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Better late than never :)

SoftCam.Key for American satellites.

43W - 133W

PowerVu ECM and EMM Keys
Biss Keys
Tandberg Keys
Updated April 22, 2020

ariadnathalia

Registered
help with discovery

Hi everybody, Does anybody has the new 2020 working powervu keys for Discovery on Intelsat 21 (58W) and Intelsat 11 (43.1).thanks

ariadnathalia

Registered
Discovery channels only audio

Hello everyone, for a few weeks, the discovery channels on intelsat 21 (58W) and intelsat 11 (43W) have closed the video, only open audio, does someone know how to correct that problem. I hope your help in this regard, Thanks

kebien

Registered
Hello everyone, for a few weeks, the discovery channels on intelsat 21 (58W) and intelsat 11 (43W) have closed the video, only open audio, does someone know how to correct that problem. I hope your help in this regard, Thanks
Audio might not be encrypted,this is why you only get audio.
Check your keys and read around to see if the provider changed something on this trasponder.

iq180

Registered

Delete the CHs and rescan them first, it can take up to 1 Hr for auto roll to open them, if I remember there was a hash mode change some time ago, you didn't post what receiver you are using so there is no way for us to test it for you, check that you have updated what ever you are using.
BTW, they are working for me.