NO green quality

Dinnie

Registered
HI: I am a new user on this site. I just got a satlink ws6933 and I a trying to locate a satellite in my area. I live in Jackson Ms. zip 39209. I need to know what are the setup option I need to set the satlink WS 6933 to so I can pickup a satellite. I have install my disk on top of my house, I have connected the cable to the LNBF on the DISK and the other end to the WS 6933. I am getting single of 60 but I am getting no Quality. I have by hand moved the satellite disk from top to bottom and left to right, and I cannot get any quality signal at all. Should I still be able to get some quality signal from any satellite that the dish hits on, evan if it not the satellite I want???? I cannot get any green quality on any satellite connection I might hit. Something in my satlink WS 6933 is not set up right. I am trying to connect to Galaxvy 15 133 W. Can I connect to this satellite in the Jackson area?? what do the Ws 6933 setting need to be on, to make this connection??? Please any help will be highly thankful....

tsaxena2685

Registered
Hi Dannie,

First you should check footprints option on satbeams.com to check if the particular beam which you're trying to receive focuses on your location, you'll also be able to find the required dish size, LNB SKU, along with the list of transponders.
Save and select the same transponder on your sat meter, then try to adjust the dish, and finally fine tune By adjusting LNB sku
The possible errors which could be the reason that you're not getting the signal strength:
1. No satellite beam coverage
2. Dish smaller than required
3. Incorrect TP selection
4. Incorrect LNB sku

Please note the updated TP selection is mandatory as in very rare scenarios, sometimes the sat companies change transponder setting for update/ better signal strength.

Take Care

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Dinnie

Registered
Thanks tsaxena2685.. I located SATBEAMS.com, I could not get the website to display dish size, TP#, LNB sku. I replace my satellite dish in the back yard, pointed it in all direction, still no quality, all I get is 76% signal, no quality, no green bar. Is my LNB bad. Can I get Galaxy 15 133 W in Jackson Ms.