oscam + supcam

totoraga

Registered
Bonsoir a tous,
Quelqu'un pourrait il me donner la procédure pour faire tourner les deux cams en même temps. Je n'arrive pas a les faire tourner.
Merci pour votre aide.:mad:

totoraga

Registered
Bonsoir demosat1 et merci pour ton aide.
Je connais ce post et l'ai essayé, mais ça ne fonctionne pas. Je ne sais comment et ou mettre le fichier. D'ou mon besoin d'aide.

agamon42

Registered
Donating Member
The oscam is different from supcam.You gotta reinstal your image then install supcam and the last is your oscam.You have an instruction from demosat1.If i remember you was on other forum due to installation of this one.The instruction from dreams@t is shit of course.

totoraga

Registered
sorry

Good evening agamon42,
to start the main purpose of a forum is mutual assistance. I do not denigrate either of the forums I am registered with and therefore I will not bother to speak badly of anyone or anything. On the other forum, English is mandatory for all posts (by the way, you answer in English on a French discussion) and this is limited to google translate for my case. So not very clear for me to understand the process in a language that I never knew.
:confused:

malagua84

Registered
bonjour Totoraga je me permet de te demandé si tu as reussi car je suis dans le meme cas que tu etais si tu peut m eclairé car je n arrive pas a crée ce fichier merci