https://mega.nz/#!pSByjKTT!RUVRsP05KFv8Rg6XLOAbT_bPOIv_zI4jAGnKcvBgUjw

Code:
https://workupload.com/file/xNmqCVch

Code:
https://www.file-upload.net/download-13939852/ApeboxC24K1.07.zip.html

Gregory90

Registered
Hello Tupiton,

I am from Germany and have had an APEBOX C2 4K since the beginning of March.

You put the new firmware updates for the receiver here. I have the question, where do you get this information from?

The receiver appears to be mainly sold on the Spanish market.

In terms of hardware, the receiver is obviously an Edision. Do you know whether this receiver is a licensed product from Edision for the Spanish market?

Why is Apebox actually listed here under the Qviart brand?

Best regards
Gregory90

Gregory90

Registered
Hello everybody,

are there still users here who use the Apebox C2 4K with FW 1.07?

If so please get in touch!

I would like to know, if and which experiences are made with the FW 1.07. Has the performance stability changed adversely?
For example: Since the update to 1.07 software hangers, crashes including resetting have increased, the remote control often loses connection with the box etc.?

I would be very happy to receive your feedback

Best wishes
Gregory90

anton1000

Registered
Yes it is so while I use version 1.05 I am from the Czech Republic 1.07 doing bad. Maybe even better FW.You use what version of FW?

anton1000

Registered
So I found out that FW 1.0.6 works youtube in lower FW does not work so I will test this version and we will see.Rozdil about the picture will be better but need to switch the channel on the remote control and so does not work correctly.Cim it is not sure. well FW. Thank you for the answer.

overice

Registered
Hello,
i am searching also about infos for this receiver.
I found an youtube video (user: elparabólico title: Apebox C2 4K flashear firmware clon ruso).
It seems that HD BOX S4K COMBO receiver is compatible with firmware (elparabólico flashed it). Latest HD Box firmware from April: Прошивка HD BOX S4K Combo v1.3.29 - there is also a changelog available.

Last edited:

Gregory90

Registered

I only use the box for satellite, feed hunting, multistream, T2-MI and DVB-S2X, so I don't care about multimedia.

I hope there will be more updates, that improve blindscanning ability. Limiting the frequency when searching, for example, would be very desirable. This would complete the blindscan for feeds faster and you could also see the feed.

Gregory90

Registered
note: post #7 ist dedicated to Anton1000 :)

Hello overice,

nice that you get in touch!

I have already seen this video.
But I suspect that the flash is only possible via the R232 connection. In the video, the flash is tried several times via the menu, but an error message appears that the device is compatible with the software. It seems like the ClarkeTech receivers when flashing from CTech on a DrHD surface. This is also only possible via R232.

But thanks for the hint, I will have a look at the changelog of this FW.

It would be very important to be able to limit the frequency of blindscanning, so that the scantime is reduced.
Also that after the search the satellite remains and does not fall back on "all" satellites. It always irritates something.
Everything else is going pretty well.

I am not interested in multimedia skills because the box is not on the Internet for me.

P.S.
I have found the changelog for this FW.
As expected, no changes related to the blindscan.
There will probably be no changes :(

Last edited:

anton1000

Registered
I had various satellite receivers but it just cost me something simple.Treba I had a Dreambox 920 that is complicated me it did not matter but it was a problem with the engine.Tady it is without problemu.Casem buy another news again.

Pichuu

Registered
Hello,
i am searching also about infos for this receiver.
I found an youtube video (user: elparabólico title: Apebox C2 4K flashear firmware clon ruso).
It seems that HD BOX S4K COMBO receiver is compatible with firmware (elparabólico flashed it). Latest HD Box firmware from April: Прошивка HD BOX S4K Combo v1.3.29 - there is also a changelog available.

Hi.

Has someone tried the HD BOX S4K COMBO firmware In the Apebox C2 4K.

overice

Registered
There is a ID check from the receiver with message: "different model receiver, software update is not allowed".
(i watched the video first time not to the end :( )

Mayby someone tries it via RS232 conection (at your own risk!) hint Gregory90.

Last edited:

Gregory90

Registered

I am a little surprised, that some people want to flash a box, that actually works well, to another software. :confused:
Is it just the other user interface or is there something else, that the russian software can do better?

Gregory90

Registered
Hello everybody,

are there still users here who use the Apebox C2 4K with FW 1.07?

If so please get in touch!

I would like to know, if and which experiences are made with the FW 1.07. Has the performance stability changed adversely?
For example: Since the update to 1.07 software hangers, crashes including resetting have increased, the remote control often loses connection with the box etc.?

I would be very happy to receive your feedback

Gregory90

Are there maybe a few more users, who use ApeBox C2 4K?

sincerely

Gregory90

Registered
FW-Update?

Hello Tupiton,

do you have any information about the release of new firmware 1.08 for the Apebox C2 4K?

sincerely
Gregory90

Gregory90

Registered
Beware of updates with 1.01 to 1.07

Hello everybody,

an important note for those interested in Apebox C2 4K or if someone no longer has T2MI reception after a firmware update with an ApeBox C2 4K:

The original firmware 1.00 (blue/yellow menu interface) is the only firmware that has a correct blindscan and T2MI reception.

With all other FW (1.01 to 1.07), available here, T2MI-reception is no longer possible, the blindscan is also impaired and software performance deteriorates. The same applies to the Eastern European FW 0.01 and 0.02, no T2MI-reception.

Therefore you should urgently make a backup file from the original firmware 1.00 before an update. This can then be restored without problems if the new firmware causes problems.

regards
Gregory90

Last edited:

Gregory90

Registered
Hello Raul7,

thanks for this info!
Also on behalf of everyone, who did not make a backup before the update and who might have lost the fun of their Apebox C2.

regards
Gregory90