good bye neotionbox

Skytuga

Registered
:thum:
Hi zivac. This post has brought me a hope for not leaving my Neotion as a clock. But I'd like to learn how to do so.
I've already got the programmes you say and just need a kind of manual for the clumsiest as I am.
On the other hand, I'm having some problems with the usb conexion because Windows doesn't recognize my Nb-1000-S and I wonder if this is because of the firm. Should I reload an original one?

Thanks a lot. :cheers:

P.D.: Day after day we miss testi & his work more strongly.:(

To work with USB port you must have the internal Neotion Cartridge ..
neotioncartridgelo8.jpg

ektoras

Registered
I am really sad about my neotion 501. But i think that most receivers based on the same technology are almost dead.
The big question is "and now what?"
Are the ethernet receivers one way road?
Is the dreambox 500 the only solution?
Which is the capabilities of this receiver?
Very hot questions.

PS and of course thanks to mr Testi.

alex0373

Registered
OK, my friend. I know that Neo has no future without testi, and that is bancrupt firm. Everything of that I know, but think that Neo as a piece of hardware and software that we have is not for the grave. My opinion, nothing else. this screenshot is maked for my friends forum but describe what I tell before. How much receivers in now time can do it. This picture is from combination. NB 501, Neotion video link, Winclip and vPlug2.2.2 and keys from Bigboss2050. And is Neo dead. My opinion is NOT. Thanks friend.

yes...that is right ;-)
i use Nb 501 with winclip 2.9.8 for many months and it works perfectly :thum::thum::thum:

and with wincsc ( cardsharing) you see all other

the Neotion never dies ;-)
the Nb is a perfect "TV Card"

but i miss testi´s work :eek:

best Regards, Alex0373

Last edited: