How or where to find CAID PROVIDER for ccw channels?

zivac

Registered
Hi again,

Very often in last period CCW keys (MaxTv) are on constant, but we on NeotionBox can't view that channels, only because we don't know where to find or how to generate CAID Provider for actual keys. Every time they are different.

If someone can help, Thanks a lot.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I've moved the thread here, since it is more related to neotionbox then general issue, as we can find ids fine on other receivers :)

Skytuga

Registered
Hi again,

Very often in last period CCW keys (MaxTv) are on constant, but we on NeotionBox can't view that channels, only because we don't know where to find or how to generate CAID Provider for actual keys. Every time they are different.

If someone can help, Thanks a lot.

If it's possible someone explain, i would like to know the same.
For example for UPC channels today, how we know that the Jim Jam ID Provider is CD098B .. i tried but without success
Thanks

zivac

Registered
On NB 501 or NB 601 alone, you cannot get ECM code. You need or DVB card + vPlug or Dreambox, that's what I know about that.

I'm getting ECM from vPlug on SS2. vPlug offen find some ECM 's 2, 3 or 4, I always try with last 3 bytes from first ECM code.

You can probably read ECM directly from NB501 using with videolink as dvb card and Winclip+ vPlug. I'am not checked that way.

Thanks a lot to master testi, rocknroll and svirac for helping me so much.