AFN Oscam Chat Thread Topic

tuvalo

Registered
i not forgot, this is only PowerVU and AFN config, not ALL emu config... i have for my use different reader for BISS only from constant.cw file because BISS working much better...
I know about the "old" biss problem - same sid & vpid - but this is solved long time ago.

Just zapp to biss feed channel and look into live log of oscam-emu. The emulator now supports 6 different key formats in SoftCam.Key. The search for a matching key is done from the highest priority (tightest test) to the lowest priority (loosest test).
1 - Match key by namespace hash (highest priority) (enigma2 only)

The emulator defines it automatically:
Code:
Example key based on namespace hash: F 1CD1948D 18102719 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;   7.0E 11000V sid:0001 added: 2018-10-27 @ 16:25

Then copy the example into SoftCam.Key, replace the key with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and restart oscam-emu.

This takes less than 15seconds to do. Isn't that great?!

Lijep pozdrav

sherk1994

Registered
thanks,bros,i want to know how to add biss key which is same ssid vsid asid ?
hi,bros,center 8numbers &8numbers,what is that means?

Last edited:

sherk1994

Registered
I know about the "old" biss problem - same sid & vpid - but this is solved long time ago.

Just zapp to biss feed channel and look into live log of oscam-emu. The emulator now supports 6 different key formats in SoftCam.Key. The search for a matching key is done from the highest priority (tightest test) to the lowest priority (loosest test).
1 - Match key by namespace hash (highest priority) (enigma2 only)

The emulator defines it automatically:
Code:
Example key based on namespace hash: F 1CD1948D 18102719 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;   7.0E 11000V sid:0001 added: 2018-10-27 @ 16:25

Then copy the example into SoftCam.Key, replace the key with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and restart oscam-emu.

This takes less than 15seconds to do. Isn't that great?!

Lijep pozdrav

F -------------- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hi,bros,center 8numbers &8numbers,what is that mean?

karlnapf10

Registered
still fighting AFN autoupdate... i did all settings like described here, AFN working with key from other Topic (btw: what means UA: 00XXXXXX there ?)
but AU seems not to work. What should i see in LOG, if a key was written ? and where to find this key ?

karlnapf10

Registered
my settings are as posted in #202

but nothing happens by autoupdate, though i habe 15 EMM-keys in Softcam.key. If a key is found/written (by EMM), I should see this in OSCAM-Log and at the end oft keyfile ?

karlnapf10

Registered
I really get mad. AFN open (AFN News), so my config can't be so wrong. It's exactly as described here. but AU isn't working. checked configs 1000 times.

Udate: AU working :D

reason: error in Softcam.key

with P 00090068 01 ... on Sports channel it is working.

before i was on AFN news, with P 0067 00 ...

channel was descrambled, but AU not made.

Format must be: P 00090068

Last edited:

nautilus7

VIP
F -------------- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hi,bros,center 8numbers &8numbers,what is that mean?

It doesn't mean anything... Its a crc32 hash created based on the namespace and the srv id of the channel, so it is unique!

The second 8 numbers is the expiration date of the key. If you have datecoded keys enabled in the emu reader options, the key will not be used after that date. If datecoded keys are disabled (default) this field will be ignored. Keys with a date 00000000 will never expire regardless of the setting or datecoded keys. Old keys "00" and "01" are automatically converted to "00000000" inside the emu key database. Since last year, you don't have to write each biss key twice in your softcam file, like you were doing before.

All these are explained by detail in the wiki: https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-emu/wiki/BISS-config

machteck

Registered
Hello was wondering if anyone on the forum was familiar with the Hello box v5 hd. There was a new software came out with the new hasmode fix. Problem is the unit will not find new keys, i have to install them manually when they come available.will not auto roll. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum i am new to the forum. Any help appreciated Thanks

ro_54

Registered
i'm not a v5 user, but v7.
as i can see, looks like gsky ditched all their products.

machteck

Registered
i'm not a v5 user, but v7.
as i can see, looks like gsky ditched all their products.
They may have teck support is horrible.The firmware they released before this worked pretty good. Auto roll worked better than freesat at that time. My the way the sat is 99 W didn't include that in my original post Thank you:(

Last edited:

8hush2

Registered
anyone know a trick to get the AFN reader to match only on AFN channels? I have other pvu SIDS that are the same exact numbers and they don't need cache. Both have providerId of 000000. My only solution is disable the AFN reader, but requires web browser. Even a enable/disable script that would automatically do this would be nice.

machteck

Registered
anyone know a trick to get the AFN reader to match only on AFN channels? I have other pvu SIDS that are the same exact numbers and they don't need cache. Both have providerId of 000000. My only solution is disable the AFN reader, but requires web browser. Even a enable/disable script that would automatically do this would be nice.
Sorry thought u were posting to my question

Last edited:

Lav

Registered

[reader]
label = AFN
protocol = emu
device = Emulator
services = afn
cacheex = 1
caid = 0E00
ecmwhitelist = 0E00:99
detect = cd
group = 1
emmcache = 1,5,31,1
emu_auproviders = 0E00:000000
auprovid = 000E00

[afn]
caid = 0E00
provid = 000000
srvid = 0066,0067,0068,0069,006A,006B,006C,006D

VIP
That is not the solution for 8hush2.

On C-band there are other PIDs for AFN that are also used by other PVu channels. These PIDs cannot be in AFN services and also !AFN services.

I had the same problem. Unfortunately the only fix I could come up with was to enable/disable one of the PVu readers with the webif.

It would be good to find a better solution.