STILL CAN GET JSC SPORTS WORKING WITH MGCAMD

lady

Registered
Bellof wrote
X: {{ 603 } { 626 }}is enough for the replace.list
So replace.list shuould have only this entry and others entrys should be delete.

lady

Registered
I downloaded MGcamd 1.38.c Stable-mips E2 by Leo, I unpack it and copy mgcamd 1.38 to the folder usr/bin. throught ftp. I changed the attributes to 755, replace "replace.list" which link I found in post of Informed®, in usr/keys, and change softcam.keys with last keys. But it wont work,
any ideas?

Informed®

Softcamaster™
Super VIP
I downloaded MGcamd 1.38.c Stable-mips E2 by Leo, I unpack it and copy mgcamd 1.38 to the folder usr/bin. throught ftp. I changed the attributes to 755, replace "replace.list" which link I found in post of Informed®, in usr/keys, and change softcam.keys with last keys. But it wont work,
any ideas?
Dear lady!
You have to be a small problem? The place you send mgcamd_1.38, replace.list, softcam keys files again.E1 Gemini image JSC Sports working...

Last edited:

bellof

Registered
Dear lady!
You have to be a small problem? The place you send mgcamd_1.38, replace.list, softcam keys files again.E1 Gemini image JSC Sports working...

therefor i ask what box she (or he) is using!

for a E1 box LADY have to download another MGcamd!

MGcamd 1.38.c Stable-mips E2 by Leo won´t work on E1 boxes(how name says mipsel)

bellof

Registered
I have dm 800se with DE. 4.0

so please test this!

this should work on nemesis and newde(OE1.6)

copy to tmp and install via addon manual

the only thing you have to do is to update the softcam!

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
so please test this!

this should work on nemesis and newde(OE1.6)

copy to tmp and install via addon manual

the only thing you have to do is to update the softcam!

thanx m8 & i would like to add important thing to let the cam works & start coz the bin file named (mgcamd_138c ) so please every one after install rename it to ( mgcamd_1.38c ) so the script will start it , thanx & i test that & it works

Peerate

Registered
I can't make it work on my DM 800 deam-elite image and mgcamd wont work and sharing and Bulsat also doesn't work with 138c ...

Last edited:

bellof

Registered
take file from post29!
copy to tmp!

addons manual install!

after that update softcam key!

then it should work!

Peerate

Registered
V 3.0 it's on boot image...cant erase manually mgcamd1.38c from bin folder nor change attribute....disaster!

Last edited:

bellof

Registered
uninstaller file is uncluded!!!!

maybe restart your ftp-programm!!

and have alook at the filling of your image!

for me sounds like image is burst!

Peerate

Registered
I manually remove it and only mgcamd I can add proprely is one via from blue button, it's 138 and it works bulsat and sharing with 138c I can't do noting cant even remove it , there's a 12 mb free space so it's not overloaded, or something, just image is sheet and I know it from first day and it's highly recomanded image to avoid, drem-elite is disaster.

Peerate

Registered
Just being anxious to see is it up to image , and put Nemesis 2.6 installed Mgcamd 1.38c from post #29 , updated keys and it WORKS!!

So I don't recommend dream-elite images at all , don't flash it at any cost!!

Last edited:

dune99

Registered
Hi

I have a dreambox 500s with a GP image, what is the best mgcamd patch to install and work JSC channels.

Thanks