mgcamd 1.35a patch

regdal

Registered
Hi redbull301!

I am using DM8000, GP5.1, MGcamd 1.35a from Blue panel. That's all. After installation patched mgcamd_1.35a my new MGcamd every time restarting. Do you know why? Thank you once again for your help.

carlus

Registered
Hi friends, the have the same problem.I´m using at the moment the new image from ramiMAHER, ramiMAHER-v-3-dm800-76D.
Every time i change for MGcamd 1.35a my dreambox 800HD restart.

twigg0

Registered
Bulsat don't work for me

SCENARIO : DM800 [Enigma2] with New Dream Elite 1.0 HD OE1.6, installed Mgcamd 1.35a via blue panel, patched with mgcamd_1.35a Bulsatcom Patched by pinkyto0o Enigma2, populated var/keys and var/scce with latest ANTR@G_UP keys.
Nothing works!!! Why??? What's the problem??? Others channels works like ORF and so on...
Please help me ;) Thanks a lot.
twiggo

carlus

Registered
Hi twiggo, i have the last newdream-elite image, and i have all the things you have too, and work´s fine to me, bulsatcom,orf, austriasat channels.You must see in your softcam if you have the key 03 and 06 with the same key,805............,and make 755 command in the mgcamd_1.35a patched,after you change the original mgcamd_1.35 installed by blue panel,and take a look on this"

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Install an original version of mgcamd_1.35a on your receiver via the BluePanel
2. Replace the binary file /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a with the one from the archive
3. Run chmod 755 /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a
4. Replace the config file /usr/keys/mg_cfg with the one from the archive

Start/Restart mgcamd from Blue Panel."

Regards
Carlus

regdal

Registered
Hi redbull301! I tried this, not restarting, working O..@A.. - no problem, but NOT Buls.. May you share with you Softcam?

twigg0

Registered
the same problem for me, no bulsat, someone could help me with Soft**, mg_cfg and all I need??? thanks

twigg0

Registered
I don't understand where and when I got a mistake. Someone could help me? I have all files as reported three post ago

redbull301

Registered
if somebody has a working mgcamd_bulsat on DM8000, just attach it hier ......

I don't own such a box to test it......
and the DM800 mgcamd don't work on the DM8000 as a lot of users report.

arnold987

Registered
MgCamd 1.35a E2 Patched Bulsatcom

This patched version is tested on DM7025 iCVS+GP3 (binary only)

Edit: no Link to other Boards by kiliantv

I'm sorry, link only, upload has not worked.

bellof

Registered
which one you need??
patched version or normal version???

normal ones you can download from addon extra!

GravisII

Registered
Hi, i have dreambox 500s with open PLi image in it and i have a bit of a problem installing patched mgcamd. So far what i have figured, i have to download mgcamd from pli server and then via ftp to upload patched version into /var/bin/. But here is where i get confused, original file is named mcamd and patched is mmgcamd_1.35a (wich also comes with a lot more files with it). I tried to rename it, even edit script file to match new name it didnt work, so i am doing it wrong.

So my question is, how to install patched file on to open PLi box. Thanks

PS, i am very new to dreambox subject, so still learning.

Last edited: