Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DccE2, Maz 3.2 and fiber

DM 820HD Chat

Old 19-03-2020, 17:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DccE2, Maz 3.2 and fiber

Hello everyone, a technical question, for about a year I have the fiber and from that moment I was no longer able to use Maz 3.2 for the AzBox and DccE2 for the Dreambox, in practice it no longer connects to the IP or connects but does not I can get into the decoders and in the scheme it gives me a scratch (DccE2) or square (Maz3.2) red under FTP or green and then red, or green but in any case it does not make me operate as I would like, but the IP of the decoders is right . Everything is mess with the normal analog internet line was not there and everything worked.
Note that I use Win 10 and before XP but now on both operating systems it gives me these problems. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
Thanks in advance
Old 19-03-2020, 18:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,999 Times in 2,103 Posts

Try with this one 32bit
Attached Files
File Type: zip dcc296.zip (3.99 MB, 8 views)
Old 19-03-2020, 18:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Maumixio,

for first thanks for the answer and nice to meet you after long time, the version you give me ialready had it, my win10 in 64 bit...but however i try. Thanks for the moment

Biciosat
Old 19-03-2020, 18:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,397 Times in 597 Posts

When you upgraded from xDSL to fiber, did they changed the modem ? If yes then you have the reason of the problem. Some modems firewall every member of the private network (Internal IP). You have to unset that option.

TS
Old 19-03-2020, 18:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes i change the router, but il call the company (TIM) for open all port of router, the firewall on my pc i turn it off temporarily, but I haven't solved the problem
About unset the firewall i've no access to router
Old 19-03-2020, 18:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biciosat View Post
Hi Maumixio,

for first thanks for the answer and nice to meet you after long time, the version you give me ialready had it, my win10 in 64 bit...but however i try. Thanks for the moment

Biciosat

eh eh hello my friend I got problems win10 64bit I use a portable version 2.50 this one should be better and 32 bit (forget 64 not usefully)
Old 19-03-2020, 18:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It would also be enough for me to be able to use it on win XP where once before the advent of the fiber everything worked correctly ... but now not even there anymore and I had the 32-bit system
Old 19-03-2020, 18:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have change yesterday to TIM HUB FTTH it works with old Dell laptop running XP and desktop with Win10 64bit without make any config changes
Old 19-03-2020, 18:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

But you can change because you know what to do, but I'm not that expert, I wouldn't know where to start to change some setting of TIM router
Old 19-03-2020, 19:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

192.168.1.1 admin admin (TIM HUB) just in case but do nothing DCCe2 works