Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Amiko HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

[CHAT] Amiko Mini/micro Hd

Amiko HD

Old 05-10-2014, 23:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question [CHAT] Amiko Mini/micro Hd

AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.2.81_emu.zip works great one problem i have to report here no provider name and no encryption type when i press ok button why.....

fix it please
Old 31-12-2014, 14:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ciao senti ame non mi si vedono i canali di prima fila ho il decoder AMIKO MiniHD SE ma devo aggiornare Firmware
Old 09-01-2015, 22:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi everybody,

I have failed my amico hd tc2 firmware update. It does not work anymore. According to it i have to set back the original fw. Please help me what opportunity do I have?

I might throw it away ?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ricarica il firmware originale conax
Old 19-01-2015, 23:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Me same problem - i think we need to connect to it with RS232 cable and software to restore software ?
Old 21-01-2015, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can u help me on the amiko hd se box for update softwear for cardsharing
Old 09-02-2015, 13:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Amiko Lavatronic proxy????

Hello,

Does anyone know if the firmware from Lavatronics to Amiko mini combo HD makes a connection to a proxy server?

I have 2 boxes at my house and on the cccam server side supplier, one gives my ISP adress and the other (amiKo) gives another Ip adress...

Very weird because i have only one IPS provider and both boxes should give the same IP adress on the server side.....

Thx
Old 18-02-2015, 16:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I killed 2 receivers. After upgraded AMIKO_MicroHD_SE_Galaxy_2.0.82_by Dekolte both of them stopped work within 30 mins. Green light on IR extender and Nothing more. ???? Any suggestion ??
Old 18-02-2015, 19:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by storozh View Post
I killed 2 receivers. After upgraded AMIKO_MicroHD_SE_Galaxy_2.0.82_by Dekolte both of them stopped work within 30 mins. Green light on IR extender and Nothing more. ???? Any suggestion ??
You should update the new software via rs232 cable which came with your box.
Old 19-02-2015, 18:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi I've got amiko spiel mini hd .. I upgraded the box software and now the plugin HSCAMd is gone .. downloaded another verion but when try to flash it get error message.

STB support version: 1.1.22x
Current plugin version: 1.1.16.2

and I am not able to find the support version.. please help me :S thanks