Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Rest of them > Spiderbox SD & HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Spiderbox 9000 hd rebooting

Spiderbox SD & HD

Old 23-12-2013, 11:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Spiderbox 9000 hd rebooting

Hello,my spiderbox keeps rebooting,i have tryed all sofware to see if is cures the problem,but still no luck.does someone know a cure for this please.
Old 30-12-2013, 21:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

factory reset,last soft, last settings,
Old 31-12-2013, 01:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,I have done factory reset,put latest software but still rebooting.it does not reboot if the LNb cable is not connected.
Old 31-12-2013, 01:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,312 Times in 3,303 Posts

check the coax and make sure none of the outter sheaving is touching the centre piece this could possibly cause the prob.
Old 31-12-2013, 01:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 96,934 Times in 19,807 Posts

You have overcurrent on your LNB Cable
inner core threads touching the copper causing signal spikes
this might be on both ends of LNB Cable and a common reason why your spiderbox is rebooting ,
make new ends on both sides of LNB Cable inside and outside
fault with rebooting will dissapear .
i dont use my Spiderbox 9000 hd anymore for past few years its very old and outdated much better boxes out there now
good luck : )
-
Barney
Old 31-12-2013, 01:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 96,934 Times in 19,807 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie View Post
check the coax and make sure none of the outter sheaving is touching the centre piece this could possibly cause the prob.
you beat me to it again Brummie
cheers ,

-
Barney
Old 31-12-2013, 11:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,the LNb cable I tried from my dream box, I am also using and there is no issues with that box so I know the LNb cable is ok so is it a fault with these boxes.or is there a problem with the motherboard.