Go Back   Sat Universe > Nothing to do with SAT > General News

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

WWE: Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54

General News

Old 09-04-2014, 13:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,200 Times in 1,412 Posts
Default WWE: Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54

WWE: Ultimate Warrior has died at age 54

The Ultimate Warrior, one of professional wrestling’s biggest superstars, has died at 54, just days after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, WWE officials confirmed in a statement.

“WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior,” a statement reads.

Warrior – who was born James Brian Hellwig – began his career in 1987. He defeated Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI to become WWE Champion.

Saturday's Hall of Fame induction marked his return to WWE after an 18-year absence. During his Hall of Fame speech, he announced that he signed a new multi-year deal with WWE, serving as an official ambassador.

The wrestler was known for his intricate face-paint, bulging muscles and frenzied speeches, sprinting to the ring and shaking the ropes before his matches.

During Monday's episode of WWE Raw, he slipped on his mask, embracing his character a final time, his words full of heart and poignancy.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own," he said. "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers -- by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever.

You, you, you, you, you," he said, pointing to the fans, "are the legend-makers of Ultimate Warrior."

source:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/pro-wre...ry?id=23250160
satesco (09-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 13:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,037 Times in 1,414 Posts

he was one of my star , unfortunatlry this is end of extreme steroids usage it fasten up ur death time , he still young
The Following User Says Thank You to fankoosh For This Useful Post:
Papu (09-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 13:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

R.I.P ,,only 54 years
The Following User Says Thank You to miki-- For This Useful Post:
Papu (09-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 14:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 96,934 Times in 19,807 Posts

R.I.P James Hellwig [ A.K.A The Ultimate Warrior ]
only 54 years old his memory will live forever .
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
Papu (09-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 14:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,107 Times in 469 Posts

he was my favourite when i was young... R.I.P
Papu (10-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 15:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt View Post
he was my favourite when i was young... R.I.P
Me too.... i loved his wrestling persona alot... Rest in peace dude..
The Following User Says Thank You to konami001 For This Useful Post:
Papu (10-04-2014)
Old 09-04-2014, 15:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,325 Times in 1,812 Posts

A wrestler with a strong personality,who lived intensely and besides the fact he was just Ultimate Warrior,he has been also a lone wolf in the world so tough of professional wrestling.His speech at the Hall of Fame inductee 2014 was a kind of verbal testimony of his life of wrestler.He spoke as he fought in the ring,did not spare anyone,even at the risk of being nasty.His gimmick was something natural and that's why the audience liked him more than his peers.He did not want to cheat anyone,and more so himself.
Too bad he disappeared so quickly and yet relatively young.
R.I.P.
The Following User Says Thank You to satesco For This Useful Post:
Papu (10-04-2014)