Discussion about all FEEDs

Espinosa

Registered
Does anyone else have packet losses despite good signal on UEFA UHD feeds? I usually have 11.5-12.8 db but packet losses are inevitable. Is it due to 5G interference since I know that other people also have experienced such problems with these UHD feeds?

moonbase

VIP
Donating Member
Hi ok thanks very much it is strange as can pick up Ava which is on 7e and Iranefarda on a signal strength of 16 but when I try to put the co-ordinates I want just says no/bad signal can't figure it out at all really appreciate your help cheers

Are those two channels both on Horizontal polarity and in the low band frequency range of 10.70 to 11.70GHz?
What signal level are you getting for ZZGVA1 ENC 1 from 7E on 11044H, I get 11.7dB with a 1.5m dish, this is in the same part of the band as your problem frequency?

Your problem frequency is in the "Horizontal Low Band", one of 4 bands a Universal LNB has to operate in.
If you have an LNB issue it might just be associated with the "Horizontal Low Band" and other bands could be unaffected.

To analyse the issue correctly you need to do more work by analysing the LNB's performance in all 4 sections of the Ku-Band frequency range.
Alternatively, scrap the analysis, fit a brand new LNB and possibly cabling and see if it sorts out the problem.

Before moving forward, it might be sensible to try out a different receiver just in case it is a receiver tuner issue.

Last edited:

moonbase

VIP
Donating Member
Does anyone else have packet losses despite good signal on UEFA UHD feeds? I usually have 11.5-12.8 db but packet losses are inevitable. Is it due to 5G interference since I know that other people also have experienced such problems with these UHD feeds?

5G interference is a long way down the RF spectrum to interfere, it is normally associated with wrecking C-Band reception at the bottom end of the range between 3.4 and 4.0GHz.
You could be getting swamped with cross polarisation if there is a very strong carrier of similar frequency on the opposite polarity or by a strong close proximity frequency on the same polarity?

mehdik2

Registered
These days feed satellite similar to ip tv lot of delay for feed to air for example ikomg provider Argentina football league with 40 second delay and today afc asia cup u23feed on eutelsat 7E have big delay from stadium. what the hell is going to feed satellite this period of time ?

Sent from my 2201116PG using Tapatalk
Anyone know why ?

Sent from my 2201116PG using Tapatalk

LADYC

Registered
Are those two channels both on Horizontal polarity and in the low band frequency range of 10.70 to 11.70GHz?
What signal level are you getting for ZZGVA1 ENC 1 from 7E on 11044H, I get 11.7dB with a 1.5m dish, this is in the same part of the band as your problem frequency?

Your problem frequency is in the "Horizontal Low Band", one of 4 bands a Universal LNB has to operate in.
If you have an LNB issue it might just be associated with the "Horizontal Low Band" and other bands could be unaffected.

To analyse the issue correctly you need to do more work by analysing the LNB's performance in all 4 sections of the Ku-Band frequency range.
Alternatively, scrap the analysis, fit a brand new LNB and possibly cabling and see if it sorts out the problem.

Before moving forward, it might be sensible to try out a different receiver just in case it is a receiver tuner issue.

once again thank you so much for your invaluable help think will have to get someone to look at the lnb etc best wishes and thanks

kozz90

Registered
Hi ok thanks very much it is strange as can pick up Ava which is on 7e and Iranefarda on a signal strength of 16 but when I try to put the co-ordinates I want just says no/bad signal can't figure it out at all really appreciate your help cheers
I have the same problem, biss feed is new to me. I use a 100 cm dish and Zgemma H9, East Europe. Managed to watch the first broadcast of the match on 16e and searched for about 4 crypté channels by entering the channel data, but when searching for all the rest of the available live feeds, the channel is not found. I updated the file with transponders. Don't know if the box or the dish is to blame, but I read that people use the T-90 antenna and receive it. I will try to install a larger antenna.

zapf2000

Registered
Hi, what i see in decoding the frames is the following:
[hevc @ 0x7f4bb9004c80] Could not find ref with POC -9392 0B f=0/0
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 0, dts = 6229607272).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 3, dts = 6229521037).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 0, dts = 6229609072).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] PES packet size mismatch sq= 0B f=0/0
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 3, dts = 6229542637).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 0, dts = 6229630672).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 3, dts = 6229544437).
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] PES packet size mismatch sq= 0B f=0/0
[mpegts @ 0x7f4bb8000c80] Packet corrupt (stream = 3, dts = 6229546237).
[s302m @ 0x7f4bb801df40] frame has invalid headerB sq= 0B f=0/0

This is caused by high BER from time to time. I also think the signal is too weak. I only have a 1.2m dish and 9.8dB SNR. That's not enough, because 4K broadcasts need a higher SNR because of the 16APSK modulation. 8PSK is more reliable.

LADYC

Registered
I have the same problem, biss feed is new to me. I use a 100 cm dish and Zgemma H9, East Europe. Managed to watch the first broadcast of the match on 16e and searched for about 4 crypté channels by entering the channel data, but when searching for all the rest of the available live feeds, the channel is not found. I updated the file with transponders. Don't know if the box or the dish is to blame, but I read that people use the T-90 antenna and receive it. I will try to install a larger antenna.
hi my issue was the lnb had moved signal now sorted gl with yours