About lastest oscam release

uglylove

Registered
Those 3 oscam new emu files (openpli40-webif-emu) don't open powervu channels.
Just channel's audio is decryting. Video is not.

dray1

Donating Member
Use the right oscam-emu.patch file to patch your oscam . The one that you use is old .

uglylove

Registered
Use the right oscam-emu.patch file to patch your oscam . The one that you use is old .
I tried 3 of them too. Now i'm using old version 11297. The problem is not old patch case. Newest 3 powervu emu patch has problem. That's all.

Last edited:

stinkefisch

Registered
module-webif.c: In function 'send_oscam_files':
module-webif.c:6296:24: error: 'MNU_CFG_FSOFTCAMKEY' undeclared (first use in this function)
module-webif.c:6296:24: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[1]: *** [build/mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu/module-webif.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

marrakr

Registered
I checked oscam 11311 + latest emu patch from streamboard forum, compiled by me with simplebuild 2.45 and works well on dreambox.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Those 3 oscam new emu files (openpli40-webif-emu) don't open powervu channels.
Just channel's audio is decryting. Video is not.

try the attach below, The patch that i use, is confirmed that works ok with powervu.

antrabe

Registered
ok thanks for the reply i have teste deeply both kinds os oscam and what i have attached works better on dreambox7080 quickliest and no freezes. Ill try to get this kind os compilation because i dont know exactly what options are enabled

satpong

Registered
@juli13
Same problem on DM900 with latest oscamemu 11311
(pvu, sound is ok, black screen)
With version 11297 all OK.
Thanks

Last edited:

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
After oscam 11297 the emu patch had some small changes, not in decription emu, but to be compatible with the last changes of oscam.
So the picture problem of pv seem more a bug.
So use the old version until this bug fix

nautilus7

VIP
Do you mean that you updated the patch for oscam 11311 and powervu does not work?

Or you can't compile latest oscam because the patch needs to be updated?

Which of the two is correct?

dray1

Donating Member
You don't have to . Go to download section and find the one that's suites for you .

uglylove

Registered
once downloaded, how to apply the patch?
:) you don't need to apply the patch, you need to find already patched emu file. I do it like that.I just download already pathced emu files and replace old one to new one.

uglylove

Registered
I didn't want to open new thread.Latest Oscam 11324 and 11325 has problem too for powervu. Powervu channels are opening but, they work with freezing(audio and video).

marrakr

Registered
I'm watching now on oscam 11325 and DM 525 HD without any freezing. Nothing changed for me.