Win FREE WeTek Play!!

mizzou

Registered
Actually I don't know what is so great about this device. For me it is just usual receiver. If this device can do sth more than standard enigma2 box I may have try it, but if not I don't want it.

fisher5

Registered
i ve never have before a android receiver box so i want to see how it is and what is the possibilities with this good receiver :)

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Id like to try a WeTek Play to provide a comparison to a Enigma 2 set box running XBMC/Kodi. I'll test all aspects to death. :D

delboy13

Registered
i think these boxes are great, i bought a sat one already for bedroom. would love to have a play with a cable one so count me in. regret not getting one on fathers day offer

bonou2

Registered
Hello to all:wavinghismilie5pb:

I'm In to please.
so please enter my name
I would love to tested this box especially tuners

best regards to all:thum:

diablo

Registered
im in why not try enigma and android in one box :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

jan55

WeTek STB is absolutely perfect.
A big thanks to all people from WeTek for such an amazing opportunity. :thum:
Good luck to everyone!
Thanks

cristo4

Registered
Would like to put my hands on it and play around with this device. The spec are quite good, but it lacks the card reader/s, wich would make it a complete stb....

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
This post concludes 1st week draw. I've included a video with screen recording made of drawing at random.org, I've added a clock widget to show when it was made, not that you need proof there was no cheating :) It took me some time to upload the video.

Video of the draw:

https://vid.me/cy6r

Anyway, the winner is post number 2:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1229359&postcount=2

Congratulations to bono.tadic1 on winning a WeTek Play.

You can keep posting in this thread, everyone except the winner of first draw is welcome to participate. We'll draw from the next post after this one up to a draw time.

abinusah

Registered
I will be very grateful to have a WeTek play. This is the perfect device i have been searching for all long. If not for this site I have not heard of it. Though cannot afford it in the mean time I will spread the news and maybe those who can afford will buy. Maybe should in case I win my friends will have a better look at it and that will encourage them to also acquire some. :thum: for this infomation

Last edited: