DM 8000 Ferrari Sim

freon

Registered
No, when reckognised try the given IP with browser. Stop antivirus programm. Try differen router (lan must be attached).

toysoft

Japhar HAS NOTHING to do with Houara, so I don't see any intention from Japhar.

It's like telling that Trump shot in your foot and this is the fault and because of Putin... LOL

TS

I tried to restore with serial and dreamup but it doesn't do anything after recognising the box. Tried with win7 and win10 and a digitus isb to serial (with null modem cable ). Tomorrow i ll try with a win xp.
If the serial port is damaged i find it very difficult to fix. I ll probably buy a VU.
@Houara, It is a bad idea to post incompatible images that brick your box under the Dm 8000 ferrari sim thread. I am definitely not buying a japhar card after this, because i think it is intentional.

giol

Registered
No. I get the standard "dont worry... this can be corrected with dream up" message

giol

Registered
Toysoft, you probably are right but when someone posts an image that crashes your box and the proposed solution that comes up is "buy japhar card" , it makes you think.

toysoft

It should make you think, that perhaps this is the only way to get new images working on that box ! And this is the case, if someone published something that fails, Japhar Team having created JapharFlasher doesn't make them responsable of someone else failures/faults and the person who tried the image failure as well.

That's a strange logic, so the person who fixes your car is responsable of having built the tool to fix it, not the person who used it the wrong way and broke it or the one who tiped you to use the wrong thing that got it failing...

Everyday I am even more surprised of such behavior !

TS

giol

Registered
It is not uncommon for people selling tires to spread some nails im the nearby streets. I blamed the poster first. I would blame myself if this wasn't the Ferrari sim thread (but it is).

toysoft

Japhar has NOTHING to do with Mr Houara. This is enough clear ? So would be good you don't spread bs. Thanks.

TS

phoenixx

Registered
gents, having DM8000 clone with Ferrari SIM, what is the new/modern image I could use, something clean - I will install addons separately - only the ones I need :) thanks a lot !
something from OpenPli or OpenATV or whatever release, but clean one, not stuffed with settings etc ...

freon

Registered
Nothing new, only old Pli 2.0 is available. Any other possibility for a newer image is a change of an SIM security card.

phoenixx

Registered
DM8000 Ferrari

hi,

thanks a lot, I found openpli 2.1 from 2013, which is working great.
Just wondering what kind of SIM should I consider to exchange my current Ferrari with ...
any advice ? Thanks !

kabiela

Registered
Ferrari-SSL84F-OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm8000-backup-image-20150124_2.Freelock.nfi

2v274m8.jpg

I have old OpenPli 2.0 img from 20110724 and i made a rebackup 20150124 with Ferrari-SSL84F that works ok with tuners :)
No ned reboot, like the newer OpenPli.

Works okay with sim Ferrari or work also with Dual Japhar .NC3 sim.

- SSL84F
- Ferrari spinner
- Flaching & Backup V9.34
- OpenPLi bootlogo Latest“10 year Winter”
- Skin Neon-blue-hd-pli-image_1.2
- Skin ramiMAHER-rm-8
- Epgrefreshs_1.1
- Fan Control2
- SecondInfobar EPG
- Permanentclock
- satellites.xml( new)
- Thanks to ”pillola” fix Downloadable New Pugins from green buttom.
- Ferrari Addons manager 5.1(latest working)
- CCcam Info v1.3 C (fixed display ecm time sas "nan". The problem is in older img and older 2.1.4 CCcam-version)
- Fix auto sub with activate sub lang.

Code:
http://speedy.sh/mYzRn/Ferrari-SSL84F-OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm8000-20110724-backup-image-20150124-2.Freelock.zip
can not download this software
or is there a new one of openpli ferrari sim 84f