no account for download

paola

Registered
I need to download newly, i'm trying today but i see the wrong message:

You have reached your download limit. You will be able to download again on 6-10-2010 at 17:19.:mad:

mike69

Registered
I like this forum very much but in my opinion this forum rule is stupid. Sometimes I just want to read the posts and download some skin or emu from time to time and this rule is forcing me to post some s.h.i.t. Why is it good for? Is there any meaning of posting meanless posts to be able to download something?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I like this forum very much but in my opinion this forum rule is stupid. Sometimes I just want to read the posts and download some skin or emu from time to time and this rule is forcing me to post some s.h.i.t. Why is it good for? Is there any meaning of posting meanless posts to be able to download something?

if you post meanless SH*T as you said it will be deleted, rules are rules they dont only affect you, its the same for other members.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator

Is there any point of being a member of forums without creating a single post which is all it takes to increase the download limit.
This is not sat upload but rather forums for discussing things which also happens to provide it's members with files.

mike69

Registered
Of course, but some beginners first need to try some "stuff" and maybe after some time they are able to post something.
Anyhow, it was just my opinion. It is possible to find the same files in other sites... That is why I do not understand the rule. But keep it if you see any meaning of if.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Of course, but some beginners first need to try some "stuff" and maybe after some time they are able to post something.
Anyhow, it was just my opinion. It is possible to find the same files in other sites... That is why I do not understand the rule. But keep it if you see any meaning of if.

That's why we have "Introduce yourself" forum. Anyone can write "Hello" and few more words no matter what kind of knowledge they have on satellite tv. But ok, you are free not to like any rule or the way something is done. You're still welcome to visit and participate of course :)

mike69

Registered
Thank you. I appreciate it very much. There are many good things and posts for reading in this forum so I am glad to be a part of it.