Donation

LoginX

Donating Member
Hello, i donated 5 days ago.
I PM two admins, no answer.
Can someone point me in the right direction ? Thanks!

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
As I already advised you friend I forwarded your PM to Rock, and no doubt it will be sorted shortly.

But please don't accuse of no answer when I did reply to your PM

LoginX

Donating Member
Well, i'm sorry but you reply me and point me to another direction.
It says two-three days.I would recommend to change it in one week or at least in "as fast as we can".
It's not right to put 2-3 days when they aren't 2-3 days.
I donated on alot of forums and i always do, but i like the administrators to do what they say.
Just my 2cents. :)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
It says two-three days.I would recommend to change it in one week or at least in "as fast as we can".
I donated on alot of forums and i always do, but i like the administrators to do what they say.

It doesn't say 2-3 days. Our automated message says "few days" and for a good reason. Donation system isn't automated so someone has to check them manually and change your status. There isn't that much donations to have to check them that often. So it is done every 5 or so days. No donating member looses anything by having their status changed few days later. Because all of them get their status for much longer then donation amount would imply.

israr

Registered
i want to donate for your forum but i dont know the procedure can some one help me in this regard

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome @ lazx1989 to Donating member : )
Enjoy your new status !

LoginX

Donating Member
Thanks barney2222!
I will help contribute to this site every month because i saw the hard work you guys put on it.
Cheers!

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator

I didn't point you in another direction, simply advised you I'd passed on your PM to Rock. Glad its sorted now and you have your VIP status, enjoy the forum m8