Save water - wee in the shower

Laur

Registered
Save water - wee in the shower

New television ads in Brazil are encouraging people to save water - by urinating in the shower.
1522728.jpg

Brazilian environmental group SOS Mata Atlantica says the campaign, running on several television stations, uses humour to persuade people to reduce flushes.
The group says if a household avoids one flush a day, it can save up to 4,380 litres of water annually, reports Metro.
SOS spokeswoman Adriana Kfouri said the campaign was "a way to be playful about a serious subject".
The ads feature cartoon drawings of people from all walks of life - a trapeze artist, a basketball player, even an alien - urinating in the shower.
Narrated by children's voices, the ad ends with: "Pee in the shower! Save the Atlantic rainforest!"

Laur

Registered
Brazilians told to pee in the shower

Brazilians told to pee in the shower

A new series of TV ads have started airing in Brazil, encouraging people to urinate in the show ... to save the Rainforest.

The cartoons show silhouettes of various people showering - ranging from Gandhi to a basketball player - and then starting to pee into the nearest drain.

SOS Mata Atlantica - the environmental group behind the ads - say that if each household avoided just one flush per day they would save 4,380 litres of water each year.

I must say it is nice to discover that I have been doing my bit to save the environment for the past 30 years.