eldereli84

Registered
why not helping my frineds

nobody not know this setup

2 x 8 disegc how is work 0/12 volt switch in vu solo

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
Not sure if the solo posts go on this section but need some help with the T90 setup with 16lnbs.

main page on here if you want to see what the setup is like.

bascially need to know this

1. where is the menu page that will take me to add 16 single lnbs to scan into the Uno (at the moment I go to sat service and scan single lnbs)
2. that wont for 16lnbs so I need to do this (or plan to do) diseqc 10/1 x2 and emp 4/1
8 lnbs feed into each 10/1 diseqc
then feed the 2 out cables into the emp 4/1
and then feed out cable into the vu uno.

Hope this makes sense so far

Bacially how to setup the switch order and tell the uno to scan all 16lnbs (I have 14 on at the moment but will be upto 16 by the time I finish next week or so).

I hope this makes sense, if not please let me know.

Also do i need to loads any new apps to the uno to multiscan as the manual is not great and does not explain multiscans

plan B

No need for any extra apps.

To get to the menu page, go to : service searching > tuner configuration> scroll through to advanced (it will be set on simple I think)

Other than that I don't know if your switches are commited or uncomitted, but I think a gentleman from Spain will be along in due course to unlock the settings for you.

You do need to assign a number for each LNB (E.G. 19°E could be LNB1) but try to do this logically and write down which LNB goes where.

PLANE C

this is the spec

went back to the plan b (i know in a months time greed will take over and I will want more than 16lnbs)

2 x opticum 10/1 diseqc

1. DiSEqC 1.0 oder 2.0 (A,B,C,D), max. 4 LNB
2. DiSEqC 1.1 oder 2.1 uncommitted / cascaded, max. 10 LNB
3. DiSEqC 1.0 oder 2.0 + Mini A, B (A, B, C, D), max. 6 LNB
4. Benutzerdefiniertes DiSEqC Protokoll, max. 10 LNB
5. DiSEqC 1.1 oder 2.1 uncommitted, max. 10 LNB
6. DiSEqC 1.1 oder 2.2 programmable, max. 10 LNB
7. DiSEqC 1.1 oder 2.1 oder 2.2 (Auto 2 und 6), max. 10 LNB
8. DiSEqC 1.1 oder 2.0 oder 2.1 oder 1.2 oder 2.2, max. 10 LNB

1 x emp 4/1

I plan to feed 8 lnbs into each 10/1

the two out cables then into the emp 4/1 and then that out cable into the vu+

not had any other replies from vu+ owners - just our 'gang' so far

hope setup makes sense

we did speak about this last year, the emp 16/1 is going to limit me so 20/1 setuo should cover everything.

specs are above

PLANE D

In advanced mode on the Vu+'s you have a maximum of 32 LNB positions this pretty much goes for any Enigma 2 Linux Receiver and as sonnetpete said you will have to assign a number to each one

PLANE F

So in the advance mode will the scan pick up all the stats/lnbs from the diseqc switches. I will be using 3 of them, 2x 10/1 going into the 1x 4/1 and then that going into the uno. Will the uno setup in adcance automatically pick up the signals by me just numbering the lnbs 1-16.
Just checked the opticum diseqc specs - its 1.0 / 1.1 - I think mode 4 - 8 allow 10 lnbs. I will be putting that into the emp 4/1 which is diseqc 2.

How does the receiver detect the signals - as the 10/1 will need to set in a way to allow 8 signals to be set to the receiver but will the emp change those signals in any way.

say i put 8 lnbs into 1-8 (45-16) and the rest into the 2nd 10/1 (slots 1-8) and then feed the 1st box into slot 1 and 2nd into slot 2 of the emp 4/1.

Will the emp just pass the signal through to the receiver from the setting on the 10/1?

hope that makes sense

I just googleize all this for you