Tivusat 4K cam + card and Gigablue Quad 4K

olisun

Registered
Hi,

I received my tivusat pre-activated card including the cam and I inserted it in the top slot of my Gigablue Quad 4K running the latest version of Vix 5.4 image.

I keep getting this message "autenticazionne fallita: il tuo televisore o decoder non risulta compatibile con la cam 4k tivu" and none of the channels are clearing.

I then installed OpenATV 6.4 latest and I also installed the CI+ helper plugin (I am not sure if I need to install the CI+ Helper plugin).

I can open only a few channels channels atm and in the CI configuraton I selected the provider tivusat and in the caid section, ids 183d, 183e,183f.

Do I need to add all the caid ids?

malaro

Registered
Hallo Olisun, you need to put the Tivusat card in the easy slot card reader ( without cam ). After you need to install cccam 232 for arm receiver (4K) and start it . The cccam 232 will read your Tivusat card. I hope i can help you

olisun

Registered
Hallo Olisun, you need to put the Tivusat card in the easy slot card reader ( without cam ). After you need to install cccam 232 for arm receiver (4K) and start it . The cccam 232 will read your Tivusat card. I hope i can help you

I tried CCCam and OS cam but I couldn't get it to work.

I have the card inside the cam now and it is opening the channels.

But there is a slight issue.

I have to go to each channel and then restart the GUI and then it clears.. And it stays cleared after that.

The OpenATV 6.4 image is very unstable and I had to install 6.3 to get some stability.

I have been trying various images and CI+ Helper plugin doesn't seem to work on any of them.

piterfree

Registered
OpenVision +
CI + Helper 4.8

test ok 100x100 drembox920
GB UE ok 100x100.
Mutant 51 4k ok 100x100.

olisun

Registered
I tried the OpenVision latest image and it's still the same.

If I restart the receiver I lose the 4K channels and then I have to go to that channel and restart the GUI again.

Can the CI+ Helper plugin be restarted manually?

Is there an image for the Gigablue UHD Quad 4K with built in better suppport for CI+?

piterfree

Registered
menu/impostazioni/impostazioni sistema/Softcam/CI

Assegnazione Common Interface
Cam 4k TvSat...ok
Blu...√
√183d
√183e
√.......all

save Grun exit.

piterfree

Registered
Hello,
also in Common interface you have to enter and on CI Operation Mode with right click go until you find CI Plus 1.3

that's the only way it works.

olisun

Registered
Hello,
also in Common interface you have to enter and on CI Operation Mode with right click go until you find CI Plus 1.3

that's the only way it works.

I got it to work but I have to add all the channels one by one in the CI menu. I have only added a few channels for now.

I don't have to restart the GUI anymore.

piterfree

Registered
I do nothing, if you don't put the oversight √ in Common Interface Assignment then in the cam name CAM 4K tivusat once entered you have to press the Blue button and check all the CAIDs if you do not do it you must always restart the decoder because it does not know which Caid to enable.

olisun

Registered
I do nothing, if you don't put the oversight √ in Common Interface Assignment then in the cam name CAM 4K tivusat once entered you have to press the Blue button and check all the CAIDs if you do not do it you must always restart the decoder because it does not know which Caid to enable.

Can you upload a picture of your cam settings?

I am getting a bit confused.