R01: NO CA FOUND

Geir Haukland

Registered
If you are getting the IP on the front screen then enter that IP into your browser and flash that way.

ALL that is displaying on the box lcd screen is: R01: NO CA FOUND
and there is no reaction to any buttons beeing pressed. No reaction either when i restart the box with the button pressed, still getting: R01: NO CA FOUND all the time. So, if you have a plan to save it, tell me, if not, the box will be used for parts for a new box.

So, you see, i have tested everything that can be tested to get the box going again. The prev. owner told me that he had OpenPLi v4 something, and the box did something when i powered it up, there was no indications on my telly screen, only a black screen, if the box did something, you should be warned, if Open Pli team did something to the box, everyone that is using openpli are at risk, so, what next???

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Then your not connecting correctly or it is possible you have a faulty sim.

It is no fault of any image group its not flashing an image that matches the sim that is the problem. That is the most common reason for the NO CA Error but as ive said it could also but extremely unlikely be a faulty sim.

Geir Haukland

Registered
Well, as i said, this box is no good for other then parts as is. And that other flash program you asked me to search for, optiflash something, i did try to use that one too, but i am getting server offline or something, its no use to me, if the program is no longer in operation, then i cant use it. Well, the box is gone, i might sell it as a parts box for any who might need parts or i keep it myself, we'll see..
Thnx for trying tho..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Well, as i said, this box is no good for other then parts as is. And that other flash program you asked me to search for, optiflash something, i did try to use that one too, but i am getting server offline or something, its no use to me, if the program is no longer in operation, then i cant use it. Well, the box is gone, i might sell it as a parts box for any who might need parts or i keep it myself, we'll see..
Thnx for trying tho..

Thats a very old version of the optiflasher program you linked to.

Geir Haukland

Registered
been googling this software, i have v3.0.5.0 and there is no further info about it. Do you have any that is up to date and works, this one don't.

toysoft

Take a Japhar Sim, that works with all clone images... as the openpli 4.0 for DM800HDpvr was only on clones... just replacing your defective sim with a Japhar you box will boot again as Japhar supports all clone images Sim 1.0, Sim2 2.01, Sim2 2.10, Sim Ferrari and Sim Japhar.

So you are mostly sure to get your box working without headhach replacing the old sim by the japhar.

TS

Geir Haukland

Registered
I HAVE all versions of that program, what good does it do really, assume its working for you, but it wont even find my box at all, so, lets get this strait, this box is dead, D E A D, none responding in short. This box is now only good for its parts. I have tried allmost every single program you have listed, over and over again, the box won't show up in any program, it wont even show up that it has internet connection in my router, listed as disconnected, and thats it. I know you wanna helt, but guys, lets face it, this box is permanently D E A D. Won't alive anytime soon. I have ordered a new one, and lets hope this works better.

Admin, feel free to close up and clean this as you see fit!

Geir Haukland

Registered
Take a Japhar Sim, that works with all clone images... as the openpli 4.0 for DM800HDpvr was only on clones... just replacing your defective sim with a Japhar you box will boot again as Japhar supports all clone images Sim 1.0, Sim2 2.01, Sim2 2.10, Sim Ferrari and Sim Japhar.

So you are mostly sure to get your box working without headhach replacing the old sim by the japhar.

TS

Let me be clear, this box is a GENUINE dreambox from dream multimedia GMBH germany, and i have found it there amongst all others. Just type your box serialnumber, and viola, it pops up, and even the image is correct, so yes, this is NO clone according to dreambox.de

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
An A8P sim is not used in a genuine box but can use genuine images.

toysoft

DM800HDpvr can have only A2P sim, the A8P is destinated to the DM800HDse/DM500HD and above.

Your box just has wrong sim or wrong image.

TS

Geir Haukland

Registered
DM800HDpvr can have only A2P sim, the A8P is destinated to the DM800HDse/DM500HD and above.

Your box just has wrong sim or wrong image.

TS

READ THIS, my DREAMBOX 800 HD PVR ARE A GENUINE DREAMBOX, NOT A SHITTY CLONE. HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP, IF NOT, BE MY GUEST, YOU CAN BORROW MY GLASSES IF YOU STILL HAVING TROUBLE READING MY POST.

CAN you please go the beginning of this thread and start over and read it all AGAIN, then come back and ask another question.:confused:

toysoft

On your box use JapharFlasher to restore a proper SSL84 NFI file for Sim A8P as you have DM800HDse. The USB cable once plug to your computer and box (doesnt need to be on), should be seen as DM809HDse and you should have installed the proper drivers on your PC to recognize the USB Device/Port.

This done you can restore the correct image, remember that your box is supported until OpenPLi 4.0 only. Use only official images and not patched/backups that generally ARE NOT reliable for original hardware as yours.

Instead of using Japharflasher try also via the cable to use Putty in Serial mode at 115200bps and correct COM port to give us the log so we can see the log and error messages.

TS

Last edited:

Geir Haukland

Registered
not gonna waste my time on you anymore, you simply have not read what i wrote, so goodbye to you.

Sorry admin, this i am gonna put on my ignore list.

toysoft

Then you wasted my time and if you dont want to do what should... good luck to fix your problem.

TS

Geir Haukland

Registered
An A8P sim is not used in a genuine box but can use genuine images.

I finally found out what was wrong. There was some drivers for the mini usb that was not installed for the service port on the back of my dm 800 hd se, now i got it to connect, and its flashing the image you provided earlier in this thread. Now, lets see how this goes b4 i say anything.:thum:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I finally found out what was wrong. There was some drivers for the mini usb that was not installed for the service port on the back of my dm 800 hd se, now i got it to connect, and its flashing the image you provided earlier in this thread. Now, lets see how this goes b4 i say anything.:thum:

Good news then mate.

Told you it was not bricked and a connection problem ;)

Geir Haukland

Registered
Good news then mate.

Told you it was not bricked and a connection problem ;)

And one more thing, i found out after the drivers were installed, i was able to change the com port from com1 to com3, then it connected.

But please, tell me what images i can use for this box, i dont want to go through this again :-/

toysoft

So then... my comment was right. It indicated the drivers on PC...

Last original image for original box OpenPLi 4.0

Link : https://openpli.org/download/dreambox/DM800+SE+HD

Just funny...

TS

PS: as well as we are on DM800HD section... you should have started this thread on the DM800HDse files section as posting here let us thing you have a DM800HDpvr.

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
And one more thing, i found out after the drivers were installed, i was able to change the com port from com1 to com3, then it connected.

But please, tell me what images i can use for this box, i dont want to go through this again :-/

Just Original 800SE images only