bare season board

paw123uk

Donating Member
if any one has the time to look at my pictures below can they tell me what components go where and where i might atach a 5v line to it.:D

many thanks

westonesat

Registered
sorry, checked all my interface cards, cannot find one the same as this in my collection.also all mine work from serial cable not 5v supply.
best of luck.

paw123uk

Donating Member
thankyou atleast for taking the time to look maybe some one will come up with intructions for my maxking interface per my other post;)

paw123uk

Donating Member
a thought struck me does this mean unlike the old days most interfaces dont need external 5v

westonesat

Registered
i cant say that all interfaces do not need external 5v.
but my season season works o.k. with serial cable.

rubensx5

Registered
I will study this board and reply if I ident chips. I have made a season bd from old credit card-with copper contacts glued on!

paw123uk

Donating Member
ruben

im almost certain that the chips are a max232 and an sn7407n but its more the components that go with them such as resistor capacitors and any diodes also if i can connect a external 5v supply

many thanks

paw123uk

rubensx5

Registered
see thread season i/f (faq and mai tools) the board i have built is the cct on the left hand side in first post.
i use it in dragon cam which is inserted in humax rx +fausto s/w
. hope this is some help

rubensx5

Registered
ref my last post on27 aug-
using board with MAX232 chip only. Idid not connect 5v Vcc supply to iso pin on card but allowed HOST (dragon cam ) to provide it via humax 5300vaci stb