New to forum, am I in the right place?

Green Dragon

Registered
Hi all, I am a new member and wondered if I am in the right place for what I am looking for...
I have recently returned to Egypt and took with me some satellite installation equipment but I am unsure exactly how to do things. My first problem is trying to receive MBC channels, these were available on Nilesat 101/102 but I am getting conflicting reports. It seems I can get MBC2 on the settings for Nilesat 101/102 but I am not sure these are still in service. There is a new satellite Nilesat 201 and Nilesat E8WB and Arabsat Badr 7 but these are not listed in my satellite finder or satellite receiver. I am unsure how to program the satellite finder or receiver for these satellites. I have looked for a firmware update for my satellite finder DMYCO V8 Satellite finder but can find no links for latest firmware download. I am having trouble understanding settings, frequencies, polarity, degree, symbol rate, FEC, modulation. It seems the setting I can find at https://www.mbc.net/en/corporate/fre...s/taradod.html but I cannot see which I need to input or how to input them or get updated firmware that may include them. Thanks in advance guys.