TEHNOMATE 3150D KEYS

stefan1111

Registered
Hello all!
last days 1 friend of mine give to me 1 receiver tehnomate 3150D...and i want to use it to a second tv...i have allready another receiver whith client card(paid) and it works verry good...
i put LNB to tm3150d,i set up ....it works but all channels are scrambled....satelite is hellas sat 2(39E)
can u tellme pls how to use keys whith tm3150
what patches,software i need...how to use remote to put keys...
and where i found keys for that channels
many tks

Benkurd

Registered
hello mate

just load last patch from file section with usb
then load the last softcam
it should work if Bulsatkey is not down

stefan1111

Registered
thank you for quick answer...
i dont have a Serial RS232 Null Modem Cable and i try to patch using USB stick.(turnoff****>insert stick****>turn on****>usb button on remote****>choose file)....but message is FAIL when i press ok on image and seems to be ok when i press upload(3150_3500_USB_270309.bin and Magicpatch-TM-3150-3500D Series-P-25-06-2009.bin patches)... after i put a TMSoftcam.key and message is ok...but is not work...what i did wrong?
how to see if is patched and how to patch via usb if i did wrong
cheers mate and tks again for help

randy_toad

Registered
i have exactly the same problem with my tm3150 usb i bought it off a guy and he said he was using keys so i asume its patched but when i went to update to a latest patch had same problem fail and new keys for bulsat not unlocking channels im at a loss at the mo

Thijs

Registered
you would have to go into the main menu>usb menu> data transfer menu and press ok on the file you want to load into your tm after scrolling to it.
If you upload, all your doing then is load the file/patch that on your tm now to your usb.
you can check in your system information menu what patch you have at the moment and when this is changed after you tried to load a newer patch you are okay then load latest softcam