backup image from fankoosh

wisemanq80

Registered
hi, i just tried your last backup image, and it hangs on the first screen, the gold ATV logo screen, have solose v1, i just used the same usb to flash a vanilla openatv image and it worked fine?

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
just tested again & it works& boot fine try a good tool to format ur usb & try other usb port , here is a good tool to format usb

wisemanq80

Registered
hi, u need to test it on another environment other than your box, to see if it works ok, if u back up your own image and reflash it to your box surely it will work, obviously there is nothing wrong with the usb i am using since as i said i flashed the original OPenATV image and it worked fine?!! and the box finishes flashing your image fine but when i restart the box it hangs on the gold openatv screen? damn i really liked how the gold openATv looks like :)

fankoosh

Super Moderator
in fact no one reported any problem with my backups here before to know about any issue about my backup , anyway that golden initial boot pictur is the splash picture & it is a normal original image openatv5.1 that built on october , i am planning to download latest image openatv with new GST1.6.1 released yesterday & may do a backup & i will test it but u can try it too & it may boot & work in ur box if u wana test .