Dont Know How To

drahcirk03

Registered
i can put the large files in no prob, but im having big trouble putting small files in, think i have the echolink loader on my desktop,.WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OR DELETE this thread,.

Last edited:

Robsat

Registered
We have a little problem cause I don`t have a EL 777.
Give me some time to check and make sure that it is a clone to 700 and that it can take the same key file. ok

Robsat

Registered
Listen my friend I have just look on your EL 777.
The loader used is the same as for El 700 and even file looks the same. Now I cannot try it cause I don`t have an EL 777 but looks to me it is the same clone.
I am going to upload you the loader and you can use my file and try it.

Switch off EL 777.
run loader and browse the file.
Press next and switch the EL 777

Robsat

Registered
thanks bob can enter the big files in no probs .its the little17.9 ,keeps saying error check file?
You said you can enter the big files no preoblem. Right?
Now I really don`t get it. What do you mean the little file 7.9?
which file 7.9. please give me exactly the name of this file.
All you have to do is to run the loader browse the file on the page I gave you and press next on loader and than switch your EL on and if the file match your 777 it will show you 4 small lines on the display of the EL going up and down.

drahcirk03

Registered
the large file as in 184,588kb no probs ,the 17.9kb as in 309, i open file,extract to ,put cd in,loads on screen, press ali, browse ,nothing there ,??

Robsat

Registered
the large file as in 184,588kb no probs ,the 17.9kb as in 309, i open file,extract to ,put cd in,loads on screen, press ali, browse ,nothing there ,??

Still Don`t know wher you are getting this large file from. please direct me to it in a PM message to see what you are talking about.
All I can tell you is that EL 777 has it`s own file but it can be switch to 700.
Have yo tryed the file I told you and tell me exactly if it can take it and if it works.Pls