Help!!! tm5400 ci+ usb going crazy

4890martin

Registered
Hi, i hope someone can help me, i updated my tm5400 this morning with the new latest patch 146p and new tps.bin with soft keys and now it is going crazy. It has started turning it self on and off, all patch channels are now scrambled.
Does any one have any ideas. Do i need to do a factory reset if so - how do i re-patch from the start and one patch should i use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

adder1

Registered
tm5400

Hi, i hope someone can help me, i updated my tm5400 this morning with the new latest patch 146p and new tps.bin with soft keys and now it is going crazy. It has started turning it self on and off, all patch channels are now scrambled.
Does any one have any ideas. Do i need to do a factory reset if so - how do i re-patch from the start and one patch should i use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

goto to technomate website download newest firmware and loader. Extract the files to a new folder launch the loader file then select the firmware you just downloaded (from the loader) and update the firmware.
dont have a 5400 but assume it is patched much the same as 1000 series
see the "for users with 1000 series" sticky you will need the loader for 5400 to repatch the receiver check the tools section for loader

4890martin

Registered
sorry for not re- posting - have had to replace the box - it went bang in the end. new one seems all ok at present.

Cheers for the replys