technomate tm5402 hd m3 firmware

77-sparky

Registered
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the patch and addons for the tm5402hd m3 box , cheers all

77-sparky

Registered
ok, ive added this to a dongle now and uploaded it to the box, and can now acces the i.p button and go to the server list where i have to input the c-line details .
however if i back up out of all this i still get the message on the start up screen saying "no channels" surely i should get the free to air channels on ?

sorry if this sounds straight forward to everyone but its been a while since i setup my last box, and i cant fully remember the sequence to setup .. cheers all

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
Go to menu installation/motorized setting select the satellite you think your dish is at ie 28.2 Astra go down to transponder and put it on a high one ie 10964 H 22000 Channel 5 or 12207 V 27500 5/6 Sky News if you see the level turn orange and the db signal blue its on that satellite go down to save and press ok then press the red button to scan that sat.

77-sparky

Registered
still no joy, when i go onto the menu and follow what the above post says, it scans the channels, but still comes up with the "no channels" on the start up screen
any ideas anyone ..

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
after you have scanned them in save the scan list exit back to main screen press ok so channel list appears on the screen then press the red or the green button to show all or a - z if nothing appears press the sat button below ok on the right of the remote

77-sparky

Registered
scanned the channels again, ive noticed the signal strength bar is not even moving up or down , the dish is sending a signal because i use this for my other box so know this is ok.
the box wont allow me to save the scanned chnnels , the yellow button on the remote for save doesnt do anything , ive tried 2 different remotes bith are the same ..

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I would repatch the box and try again could be a bad flash I am using 1.36p on my TM5402 MK3

77-sparky

Registered
Ile give this a try then , I've reset the box back to factory settings now , so hopefully a fresh start should solve it . Thanks for the help