TM600 Boot Loop

aamir007

Registered
Hi

I've got a friends TM-600 which is stuck on a boot loop, it just shows the boot logo of the image and the front panel animation just loops. I've tried flashing different images with null modem but still nothing and it still boot loops.

mdt

VIP
Hi

I've got a friends TM-600 which is stuck on a boot loop, it just shows the boot logo of the image and the front panel animation just loops. I've tried flashing different images with null modem but still nothing and it still boot loops.

try this, regards mdt

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Remove any removable media and then try reflashing with a Technomate image first.

If you flash the image and its boot looping to the old images boot logo then the image has not loaded correctly.

Have you tried the miniweb method ?

1. Turn the AC Power OFF. Press and hold the Power Button on the Front Panel and at the same time, turn the AC Power ON (whilst still holding the Power Button). You have to keep holding the Power Button until 3 numbers are shown on the Front Panel’s Display.

2. These numbers are the last 3 numbers of the IP Address of the receiver. For example, if the last 3 numbers shown are ‘164’, then the IP Address will be: 192.168.1.164 or 192.168.0.164 depending on your router’s default first 7 numbers

3. Now enter the IP Address into your Internet Browser

4. After typing in the IP address, press Enter on your keyboard. The Miniweb page will be displayed

5. Go to the Upgrade Firmware section and click on the ‘Search’ Button and select the image file

6. Click on the ‘Download' button to start the update.

7. After the installation has finished, you need to manually reboot the receiver.